Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Articles > Press Releases
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 12:56 PM   #16
jay's lady
AF Newbie

Question Re: TLC's OVERHAULIN' Turns Old Heaps Into Cool Rides, Secretly Turning Real People's ...

OverHaulin,
My fiancee watches your show whenever he is not working. My fiancee has a 1992 Mercury Grand Marquis which he wants to fix but can't because he is the only one working in our house to support us and our daughter. The driver side window is being held up with electrical tape, the back passanger window does not go down. His car also has no ac and the paint is fading. I would love to surprise him and have his car fixed nwithout him knowing. He is extremely hard working and a great father. I hope you can help me out!!! Thank you.
jay's lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 01:13 PM   #17
kathydave19
AF Newbie

Re: TLC's OVERHAULIN' Turns Old Heaps Into Cool Rides, Secretly Turning Real People's ...

Please help. My husband bought a 65 Ford Fairlane. His dream car. He spends every spare moment working on it. And I mean every spare moment. We don't have a lot of money to put into it, with three kids, so he takes old engine parts and tries to make them work. I feel bad for him, because he loves this, refridgorator white, car so much, but cannot afford to make this into the car he dreams of. He's a great man and fantastic husband, who deserves the car of his dreams.
kathydave19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 08:57 PM   #18
ashleytocute4u
AF Newbie

Red face Re: TLC's OVERHAULIN' Turns Old Heaps Into Cool Rides, Secretly Turning Real People's ...

hi my dad has M.S and cant go out to work on his dream car he wanted to get done his whole life and I think you guys would really make his dream come true if you could help my dad please im begging you he watches your show all the time and just seeing him geting all exited on the cars just makes me wanna do something about it.
thanks so much
ashley
ashleytocute4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 12:19 PM   #19
Bronzstar1
AF Newbie

Re: TLC's OVERHAULIN' Turns Old Heaps Into Cool Rides, Secretly Turning Real People's ...

I am interested in wanting to know how do you sign up or apply for a vehicle to be submitted to be overhauled?

Thanks for your information and help

J. Bagwell
Bronzstar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 12:19 AM   #20
nickers03
Banned

I love that show. Hot babe and hot cars, what more could you ask for?
nickers03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 02:29 AM   #21
brian w
AF Newbie

my name is brian and im wrighting you to ask you at over hauling if you will fix and over haul my fiencas car.see she recently got a devorce and her exhusband messed her car up i mean it just looks like crap and it just dont run right anymore and her car was real nice and ran good when she got it and her car is her life well besides me i guess im second the car is first no big deal i would just like to surprise her with her car redone and i just cant afford to do it so if you could help me out that would be excelentand it would make her so happy and it would make my relationship a whole lot better lol.
brian w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:04 PM   #22
brady_381need72c10
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrofent
That show is pretty cool. Kinda like a Pimp My Ride wannabe to me though.
its actually the other way around "PIMP MY RIDE" is an OVERHAULIN wannabe
cause pmr doesnt do anything to the engine and puts nasty @$$ wheels on that actually destroys the car over time
yet overhaulin rebuilds it frame off!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 06:25 PM   #23
nhnicfit
AF Newbie

Re: TLC's OVERHAULIN' Turns Old Heaps Into Cool Rides, Secretly Turning Real People's

My boyfriend Jonn has a 1990 Chevy Camaro. We have bought all kinds of parts for the car, like loovers, fins, bodykits, and many extras. However wiht 4 kids between us we have not had the time to finish working on it or the money for paint and body work. Can you please help us this is our dream
nhnicfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:03 PM   #24
David Gallardo
AF Newbie

How's it going fella's.I'm A real big fan of the show you guy's do an excellent job,better than new.I hate being or sounding selfish,because I love to see other's get blessed to me that's my joy.Ya'll really have a Big heart to bring such joy and excitement to many,plus the restoration of old school car's etc... that some would like to see off the street's,but they need to be seen.And your show need's to be reconized and appreciated .Anyhow this is my story...I'm 52 YEAR'S YOUNG a husband of 34 yr's to an awesome woman..we have been blessed with 3 children..all out of the house now,so we're home alone.We also have 4 grand-children the joy of our live's and God's favor on us.We have a modest income,just enough to get by,but we're very grateful.I drive a 1971 G.M.C. 1500 seirra grande...as my grand-children put it [a tuff truck] It's my only mean's of transportation [ when it's running ] and at this time it's not.I've struggled with this problem for several year's,but I believe I'm responsible for myself so I do what I have to do.At time's it's taking the bus ...2 hr's coming and 2 hr's going ,the bummer is that if I were driving it would take only 20 min's each way,.At other time's I'll ride my bicycle ,I don't mind the exercise,but I've almost been hit several time's,I don't wish this on anyone.I have just as much right to come back home to my family safely as anyone else.So if ..and if not I'll understand and still be a big fan of the show....PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY TUFF TRUCK.....May God continue to bless and prosper you....Dave in Austn Texas
David Gallardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 01:05 PM   #25
Brian179
AF Newbie

Hi my name is Brian and i am from Ridgeley W.Va my brother is a exmarine and is disabled.He has a 1967 mercury cugar and can not fix.Because he lives on a fixed income. I would like to see something good happen to him. HE has fallen on hard times.
Brian179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 12:58 AM   #26
FastFocus02
AF Newbie

It's my grandpa's turn to smile!

Ok here's the deal..im not sure how to get on overhaulin' but im in desperate need to find out. My grandpa owns a 1967 chevelle and he has been wanting to fix it up since he was young. The color was a canary yellow and sounded sweet! He tried fixing it one day and he poked a hole in the block..ever since then it sits in the back yard rusted, with flat tires and torn interior. This car is in desperate need of LOTS of work and i know this is his dream to have it working before he passes. I believe and so does the rest of my family that my grandpa deserves this very much! He has always put everyone's needs before his own. My grandmother recieved her new kitchen because my grandfather used the money he saved up for the car to make her happy.And in this family money is VERY tight and i can't enfasize VERY anymore! He has also being like a father figure to me and my little sister. I am 18 now and i can honestly say he has raised me since i was small because my parents did not want to. He has the biggest most kindest heart anyone could have and i just want to see him happy and having something for himself for once. Please consider my grandpa and his chevelle for overhaulin'!!! thank you
FastFocus02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:45 PM   #27
mversino
AF Newbie

My brother got in a real bad car accident 9 yrs ago, and he's at our house where my mom takes care of him. My dad has givin everyone everything he could and then some. I would just like something good to happen once in his life and get the car bought 40yrs ago overhauled. It's been sitting in our garage for 25yrs. It's a 59 cadilac, Please make my dad's dream come true
mversino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:08 PM   #28
Wahoolr07
AF Newbie

Re: TLC's OVERHAULIN' Turns Old Heaps Into Cool Rides, Secretly Turning Real People's

OVERHAULIN'

I have Dale Earnhartt's 1964 impala in my front yard. When i found it it had been sitting in a feild rusting away for 5 or 6 years. I drive it every now and then, i was wanting to know if you would be interested in fixing it up i already have most of the parts go to my myspace to check out photos of the car and the registration signed by dale himself or call 864 505 9543 my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/wahoolr

Hope to hear from you. Thanks'
Wahoo
Wahoolr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:57 PM   #29
darkrev666
AF Newbie

My wife owns a 1973 Dodge Charger, it would be nice to see it go under operation and come out looking and running brand new, I think it would be a great late wedding gift to get her charger totally restored and running like a champ.... we just got married in October on the 25th and we share 7 children together... I would do the work myself, but I don't have the money or the time to do it.... please help me out here, in getting her smurfette restored!!!
darkrev666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:16 PM   #30
shaker3
AF Newbie

I would really like to see what chip would do to a 1965 Belvedere II body I have in my friends lot. He's very good, but , can he keep the integrity of this car and still make an awesome ride out of it?
shaker3 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Articles > Press Releases