Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > Tiburon | Tuscani
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 07:04 PM   #31
speeddemonGtV6
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to speeddemonGtV6
Re: Parts break down for the Tiburon

hey mister sinister stop ragging on nisco just cuz he likes to post about his year car... so what, there are alot more 03's and up out ther then there are 1st n second gen models.i have nothing against those models but it just got to me that you accuse him of being one sided.......

nisco man this is a great forum.. i am dying to get my hands on ripps kit but i dont know how to go about doing it, let me know. thanks
speeddemonGtV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 09:39 PM   #32
nisco
Tib Guy

Send a message via AIM to nisco Send a message via MSN to nisco
Re: Re: Parts break down for the Tiburon

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddemonGtV6
nisco man this is a great forum.. i am dying to get my hands on ripps kit but i dont know how to go about doing it, let me know. thanks
to order their kit, you have to call them directly and order it over the phone...
only their stage 1 kit is available for urchase right now...
i think the kit costs like $3874.00 or something.. its pretty expensive, but the best hp per dollar kit out right now

my sig made mommies cry, thats why i had to change it..
nisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 06:26 PM   #33
speeddemonGtV6
AF Enthusiast

you just recently got you car back from them(if im not mistaken) i was wondering if i could get their #
Old 04-08-2005, 08:35 PM   #34
nisco
Tib Guy

Quote:
you just recently got you car back from them(if im not mistaken) i was wondering if i could get their #
there are number on their website... i cant remeber what i did with their business card....

Old 04-09-2005, 06:43 PM   #35
speeddemonGtV6
AF Enthusiast

nisco i was wondering if youve found any nice headlights for the 03 n up preferably angel eyes/halo projectors...any1 finds some let me know
Old 04-10-2005, 12:13 AM   #36
nisco
Tib Guy

Quote:
nisco i was wondering if youve found any nice headlights for the 03 n up preferably angel eyes/halo projectors...any1 finds some let me know
there was a thread jus made recently about angel eye conversions.. the website is in that thread, jus do a quick search and you should find it quick

Old 04-10-2005, 07:15 PM   #37
twospirits
Ex-Janitor of AF

Re: Re: Re: Parts break down for the Tiburon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Sinister
Don't hold your breath. This fvkin forum seems to be decidedly anti-1st/2nd gen Tiburon. I guarantee if I posted something like this for the 1st/2nd gen Tib owners, it wouldn't get stickied. But if anything helping 3rd gen owners gets posted, it gets stickied in a heartbeat.
Before jumping the gun here people, let me just say that if any member, and I emphasize "any" member decides to create any sort of Faq, guideline or breakdown for any Hyundai generation/model, you are free to do one, so long as you know what you are talking about, provide as much detail as possible and if possible provide pictures to show what you are describing/referring too.
(It also helps notifying me so I can sticky it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Sinister
Well, if you had read my fucking post, you would've realized that I never said shit about you. Did I ever accuse you of being selfish or unhelpful? No. I was merely stating the fact this forum is about as useful for RD owners as tits on a bull. And I know you are THE most helpful person here. That was never in question.

The fact is that there are only two knowledgeble RD owners here(myself and tibby01). If I had relied solely on this forum for info on my car, I'd be completely clueless.

Anyways, you want my opinion on how to do things? Well, first off, it would've been much better if you had gathered all the info you needed first, then you should've made one, big post. That way the info would n't be broken up and would be easier to find.
Okay now you are stepping over the line a bit.

Now while its true that the Hyundai forums here in AF are not as detailed or as heavily posted compared to other Hyundai Tib specific forums out there, there is no need to put it down by saying its as useful as tits on a bull. (also Whats with the cursing lately?)

Instead of critisizing and complaining that its useless, why not do your own faq for your generation and post it. A forum is only as helpful as the information being shared among its members, new and old alike.

A while back I took a hard line stance on stopping members sending other members to other forums or posting the other forums website. I figure they would go there and never come back and post here. After much re-evaluating, I decided to ease up on the AF rule and allow such postings so long as its understandable that the member finds their info on the other site and continues to post here or at least come back here to post their findings. This way the Hyundai community (both theirs as well as ours) get bigger and we share the knowledge. So far its seems to be working, and the postings here have gone up. But to plainly right out and say it useless is a dis-service to the members here and uncalled for.

As for organizing this thread, I could split it up into individual sections, with just one sticky post with links to the individual sections, but nisco is the one that created it and so i will not interfere with his design, even though its fine as it is. It serves its purpose.

TS out

Members please read: Guidelines
twospirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 07:07 PM   #38
speeddemonGtV6
AF Enthusiast

Well put TS!!
Old 05-21-2007, 05:49 PM   #39
relic12003
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to relic12003
Post Re: Parts break down for the Tiburon

Good day,
I have just purchased a 1998 tiberon, 5 speed. Are you able to give me any info on this car. I am looking for a Chilton, or haynes manual for her, but not having much luck yet. In particular i want to get some info on the clutch workings/assembly/etc. I want to know what to look for if it gives out or on the verge. There are other things I want to know but I can wait for that. I thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Dan
relic12003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:15 AM   #40
relic12003
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to relic12003

good day to you sir,
I have a 98 tib, and I have lighting problems. I am looking for a wiring diagram for the headlight system for Canadian vehicles. i believe my problem is in the DRL module, but not right sure yet. I wan tto know if this module can be bypassed in order to check the rest of the lighting system. I had other problems with it, but seem to have them ironed out. I don't have any power to the headlights. the fuses and relays are ok. Do you have any suggestions on what i can do now? Thank you for your time.
relic12003 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > Tiburon | Tuscani