Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 12:14 AM   #1
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Vinyl top care

I am looking for any recommendations on products to maintain my vinyl top. I recently purchased a 1995 Buick Roadmaster with a vinyl top that covers the back part of the roof from the back door to around the rear window. I think this type is considered a "landau style roof" but I'm not sure. Anyways, this vinyl roof is in excellent condition and I want to keep it this way. I've owned many cars in the past 20+ years and some have had vinyl roofs that have ended up being ripped, cracked,and peeling causing rust underneath. I live in the Northeast, where we have winter 5 months of the year with very cold winters, and hot summers. I am looking for products to use to clean and condition the top to keep it in it's great shape. I was also wondering if there is a product out there to use that has a UV inhibitor, as I would think the sun's rays are harmful to the top as well. Does anybody have or use a product that they like, and works for them that they could recommend? Thanks in advance.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"
'97ventureowner is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General