Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cadillac > CTS and CTS-V
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 02:30 AM   #1
alexchung
AF Newbie

CTS Vs. SLS

Hi everyone,

I have a short driving record with an approximate 2 years of road driving and car maintenance. Hence I have very limited knowledge access on cars, especially in the engine, suspension and trans etc. My law of choosing a car is first to check out the car branding(and favor big brands), then down to the specs of narrowed car models, such as HPs, NMs, MPG etc. Of course the price is a big big concern. I know I need to "top up" the knowledge

Now I am facing a problem of choosing a car that I wish to support my China commute and business purpose. I saw two models under Cadillac - SLS and CTS. Which both provide the similar outputs in HP, NMS and MPG but with different engines. SLS has a L4 2.0 Turbo whereas CTS armed with 3.0 V6. Also the both cars have other specs such as wheelbase, weight, size almost identical. Only the engine difference, but they priced differently: SLS at 320K while CTS at 450k in Renminbi.

So based on my law, there is no doubt pulling me to the SLS if there is no too much different of V6 3.0 and L4 2.0 turbo. But what the logic behind? who knows this, please guide me out.

Appreciate your views, if any.

Regards,
Chung
alexchung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 01:44 AM   #2
thecarlife
AF Newbie

Re: CTS Vs. SLS

Sls
thecarlife is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cadillac > CTS and CTS-V