Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds
Classifieds This is the place to buy and sell your Honda parts.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
ruapilot2
AF Newbie

For Sale - 450whp Turbo Honda Civic - Super Clean!!

It pains me to do this but I have to sell my civic. It is an exceptionally clean and powerfulcar.

I have a super clean EG that had all the mechanicals done by Tony Palo at T1 Race Development and all the bodywork and paint done by Tony Hernandez at D-Town Customs. It is dyno'd at 468 whp, has full AC and is equally at home on the track or on the highway.
It is a 93 Civic Si shell that had 58,000 original miles on it when the project started. It was built using 97 Integra Type R drive train (5 bolt hubs) and suspension that had 38,000 miles on it at build time with Skunk 2 coil overs. It has a carbon hood painted to match the body with locking flush mounted hood pins and an exospeed fiberglass front clip that retains the stock look but allows for a full size radiator, oil cooler, ac condenser and inter-cooler up front.

The car was turned over to Tony Palo with the instructions that I wanted it built the right way with the desired to have an engine that could handle hours on the track at full power. The engine has under 1000 miles on it since the full rebuild.

http://www.t1racedevelopment.com/ind...ace-civic.html

Full build and tuning by T1 Race Development
T1 Race Spec B18C5 short block in conjunction with Watt’s Racing Engines
Custom T1 road race turbo kit with a/c and power steering
T1 exhaust manifold with ceramic coating
Garrett GT30R ball bearing turbocharger
Full length Koyo Radiator with custom shroud and high power Spal fan
Precision “600hp” intercooler
Tial 44mm wastegate and 50mm blow off valve
Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors, walbro 255lph fuel pump running E85
Hondata S300 Engine management system with on board boost control
Race Technology Dash 2 and DL1 datalogger
600hp half shafts
Skunk 2 3" Exhaust with high flow cat
Skunk 2 Pro S coilovers, corner scaled at T1 Race

It has a massive fan on it (15 amp) and an electric water pump out of an LS8 Corvette motor which increases coolant circulation by 600% and allows me to run coolant through the engine with it shut off (really nice at time trials in the pits). I am also running an oil cooler and a high capacity 9 quart baffled oil pan to keep everything in check for long track sessions. It is way over built for the power it is producing – I just never wanted it to break. The engine has all the same internals as Tony’s 1400hp drag car but I am only running 22lbs of boost instead of 55 :-).

The car comes with a full set of new BFG G-Force street tires (have 300 miles on them) on Volk Racing TE-37s, a full set of Kumho Ecsta V710 tires with 30 miles on them mounted on Enkei Race wheels that have been refinished to match the Volks. It has a Sparco Harness Bar, Sparco Seats with Simpson race harnesses (in addition to the stock seatbelts). I have a full bolt in SCCA spec roll cage that can be installed or removed in about 45 min. The car was ground up restored 11 months ago and has been kept in a climate controlled garage and run once a month but has not been raced for over a year (since the restoration).
For electronics it has a Hondata S300 ECU, a race technology Dash2 and DL1 Datalogger, Alpine DVD nav system. The Dash 2 can display all engine functions as well as do predictive lap timing if you are on the track and uses either GPS or the vehicle speed sensor for speed display.

I have all records for the build and all dyno records. Likewise feel free to contact T1 development 214-607-9022 for further details on the build and the parts that were used. I am looking for $15k obo or a trade for another car or truck of similar value.

Thanks,

Brendan
ruapilot2@gmail.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg car.JPG (120.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0544.JPG (244.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0538.JPG (250.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Honda interior.jpg (147.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0560.JPG (164.1 KB, 5 views)
ruapilot2 is offline   Reply With Quote