Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > Sonata
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 10:37 PM   #1
Jon1010
AF Newbie

TPMS malfunction

I have a 2015 sonata that I purched in June of 2016 and sense the weather has started getting colder in the morning when I crank the car all the dash light are lit up and said to check TPMS. When it does this the gear shift is also locked up and you can not change gears. It only does this when its cold and it does not do it all the time. I have had it to the local dealership the first time and they were saying that it was because of a computer update. It has done twice sense they and it is at the dealership again. They called me last Thursday to tell me the mechanic brought the tick back saying that is not giving a code. I told them to keep it until the figured it out (I not hurting for it ) and could they call Hyundai and ask if they have had any other problems like this but I have not heard back from them yet.

Please help
Jon 1010

Last edited by Stealthee; 12-06-2016 at 05:30 AM.
Jon1010 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > Sonata