Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting
Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-10-2002, 11:43 AM   #1
jeffie7
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to jeffie7 Send a message via AIM to jeffie7
new pics of my 95 Civic coupe

heres some new pics

http://www.angelfire.com/ky/jeffiesp...nda/honda.html

the cars going in the first of next month for the engine swap yay I cant wait yes I know theres a boost gauge in the car its all the more reason for me to hurry up and but a turbo kit in I know if I see it everyday Im going to want it that much more

also its a pain to add gauges later I figured might as well do them all at once

Jeff
jeffie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2002, 12:53 PM   #2
xivera
AF Enthusiast

Thumbs up I like it

Hey, get rid of the white trim on the sides!
Anyway... keep us posted on the engine swap and turbo!

Your first mod = HELMS MANUAL!!!
xivera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2002, 02:45 PM   #3
kicker1_solo
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to kicker1_solo Send a message via Yahoo to kicker1_solo
Very nice looking car, I like it.

Yakima Valley Truck Club Yakima Washington
kicker1_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2002, 12:21 PM   #4
civic_1.6_16v
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to civic_1.6_16v
I was checking out your pics and I was wondering what kind of sound
you get from that muffler you have
It looked really BIG

Or is your car rocket fueled LOL :silly2:

But I agree that you should remove those white trimings
Old 02-11-2002, 01:36 PM   #5
LX98Civic
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to LX98Civic
Definitely loose the pin stripe as everyone else has said.

--- --- --- -- Sleeper in the middle -- --- --- ---
LX98Civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2002, 07:46 PM   #6
jeffie7
AF Enthusiast

LOL I think that statment is sooo true I have always hated that tip.... nasty looking but my exhuast is 2 1/2" with a stright thu muffler it was 500 bucks I talked the guy down to 290 after getting 10% off =) then had it installed for 40 then got some extra parts for my car like the strut bar the letters to do the foldgers exhuast on the side window and a few other goodies 450 bucks later....

so for the price I could not beat it so I went with it when I first saw it I lol and told the sales guy that it was a pumkin shooter lol

as far as sound goes its really loud I like how it sounds VS other hondas with tips becuase its the true engine sound you can look stright thu the muffler and see to the other side =) as far as in the car my intake sounds just as loud its even louder then cutting the bottom off the stock airbox the fender really pumps out alot of sound at idle you can here nothing but sucking even from 20 feet away its just like holding your teeth shut with your mouth open and sucking air in and if you blip the throttle it kinda sounds like a BOV very weird just not as highpitched

anywho the white line does look really bad in the pictures I think it looks alot better in real life

for now Im not taking it off till I have it repainted I've had it off once before and you can see where 7 years of sun has done no good to the paint I also do kinda like it even tho like I said the pics make it look kinda nasty

Im counting the days for march 1st =) well more so march 10th when I get the car back=)
Im guessing high 14s to low 15s even tho Im told by a few other hybrid people that I should run mid 14s

2170LBS car with 160BHP what do you guys think? well more so 175 or so after exhuast intake and maybe testpipe

anywho Im off

Jeff
Old 02-12-2002, 03:42 PM   #7
90CRXZCSi
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to 90CRXZCSi Send a message via Yahoo to 90CRXZCSi
Looks good. you should get some front clear corners. Are you planning on buying a kit? Good job tho.
90CRXZCSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2002, 04:33 PM   #8
jeffie7
AF Enthusiast

I thought about the lights but I don't really like any kind of clear lights they just for the most part don't look that good on most cars "thats my thoughts on them"

but I don't like the stock ones so I might go with a clear light if I can find one the same color as the stock headlights I might go for it but most of them seem to be tinted white but I have not looked around enough to know if they have any I like

as far as body kit goes I would like a nice simple one some sideskirts and a new rearbumper cover maybe a front but its last on my list of things to do

as long as the paint looks good I will be happy with it

I still need to find a nice swaybar setup and maybe replace my matrix springs with a nicer set same goes for my struts I have all new springs and replaced the struts but they could be better

I figure another 1000 bucks or so 300-400 for struts 100 for bushings 200-400 for sway bars and 200-400 for nice springs

I would also like to work on the brakes maybe a SI swap in the rear and a bigger rotor/race pads in the front

to me pulling up at a light and beating a guy in a race to 80MPH is.... fun but thats about it same goes for 1/4 mile tracks.... yay....

but what I really love is backraods and SCCA style racing =) anyone here autox?