Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Frontier | Navara
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-20-2003, 03:09 PM   #1
HONCBRF4i
AF Newbie

need 20 buyers for...

Lotek (www.gaugepods.com) to be able to make a dual gauge pillar panels for the 2002/2003 Xterra/Frontiers. They need a minimum of 20 preorders to get this project started. I have posted this on the Frontier Forum( http://pub175.ezboard.com/ftunfsfrm...icID=4345.topic) and have 18 people interested. I need 2 more, but will take on who ever is interested. In that thread, you'll be able to see what they final product will look like, but it will not be the same, since that picture is of a 2001 panel.

The panel will have two gauge pods with the lower pod located just above the factory tweeter location, so the people that want the tweeter can cut out a hole and use their factory cover to fill the hole. The estimated cost will hopefully be around $40+shipping. I'm working on setting up a way that you will be able to pay LOTEK directly and leave me out of the middle. I am the project leader, since I wanted this product to be made.

You WILL LOSE THE GRAB HANDLE. If you have any questions and would be interested please email me at schmol@comcast.net. I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

THIS IS NOT SPAM!!! I do not in anyway work for LOTEK. I am not making a dime off this, but only want the forenamed company to make a product that I think alot of Xterra owners and Frontier owners will want. I have been looking for something like this, but I was unable to locate anything. So I asked LOTEK if they could make it, but like I said, they need 20 min orders.

I actually got this site info from one of your current members. He thought some of you might be interested.

Thanks

'02 S/C Nissan Frontier CC Long Bed
NESBA #113 Beginner
'95 ZX6R Track bike
'01 F4i red/black
'91 F2 white/red
"Horn Broken... Watch For Finger"
HONCBRF4i is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Frontier | Navara