Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > RSX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 08:01 PM   #1
crazy_canuck
AF Enthusiast

Gran Turismo 4

Which of you bishes got Gran Turismo 4? This game is nuts! Everything is just so much fun. My poor thumbs.....see you guys in a few months

And what was with that lame episode of the Apprentice? "Grand Tyareezmo 4 should have a fist with money flying around" Mad propz.

WTF? They made it an ad for NBA/NFL Street or NFSU, but not GT4. They should fire everyone but John and Audrey for having bricklike intellegence. The woman who got fired was especially dumb thinking a 2005 game would have ONE scene and that scene was Harlem. Shouldn't you know something before you pitch it?
Old 02-25-2005, 09:51 PM   #2
Type S
AF Newbie

Give us a 1 to 10 rating on it. I have heard great things about it and it has been a while since i bought a game for the ps2. Perhaps this is the one i have been waiting for.
Type S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 08:58 AM   #3
mmont0
AF Regular

Re: Gran Turismo 4

Yeah, give us a heads up on the new cars they have in the game and any other new stuff you see.

Any '06 Civic Si's? All the car magazines are going nuts over this car. It's such an RSX-S it's ridiculous. Makes me wonder if Acura is going to stop making the RSX.

I might have to end up renting this one.
mmont0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 05:06 PM   #4
crazy_canuck
AF Enthusiast

10/10. Its a lot of fun and there's just so many things you can do. And if you get the Logitech Driving Force Pro 900 degree steering wheel, it'll be even better. I plan on getting the wheel soon. The cons about this game is the AI is sometimes very annoying, and load times are slightly worse than Gran Turismo 3.

There aren't any 2006 cars in this, and only a handful of 05s like the Mustang. I'd list all the cars but there's 742 of them Up from GT3's 167. You can buy performance parts from Spoon, Mugen, HKS, etc. although I don't think they make a difference between the brands. Nitrous is available, high power engines backfire, you can install wings that help with downforce, there are used car garages where you can get great deals. Photo mode is pretty cool, as is B-Spec (you don't drive, you manage). License tests have doubled in size and you get cars for every license that you bronze, silver or gold. I'm forgetting some stuff...

Oh and they have the RSX Type S, DC5 Honda Integra Type R and DC5 Integra Type R GT4 Race Car.
Old 02-26-2005, 11:08 PM   #5
Type S
AF Newbie

Sounds like a must have to me!
Type S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 09:31 AM   #6
crazy_canuck
AF Enthusiast

Yup!

I think I need some new underwear after taking a DC5R through Tsukuba. Its easy to forget its a game, the sense of speed is awesome.

And for Arcade mode, you can change tires, add or subtract HP, weight and tires.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > RSX