Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > RSX
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 08:34 AM   #16
RSX-S777
AF Enthusiast

Re: clubrsx

Siv...off the record...that's actually how I got into plants and the genetics of plants. Try working that into a job interview...

I've got a fever. And the only prescription is more cowbell...
RSX-S777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 09:49 AM   #17
paulkramer
AF Regular

Re: Re: clubrsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX-S777
Siv...off the record...that's actually how I got into plants and the genetics of plants. Try working that into a job interview...
paulkramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 02:38 AM   #18
Dr.Gonzo
AF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Dr.Gonzo Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.Gonzo

To defend ClubRSX they aren't that bad I mean it's not like VWvortex damn you want to see some serious bashing try to post a simple question there. I don't know how many times I've seen some poor person get bashed by asking a question about cams or an intake. I myself want to get a TypeS and I asked questions about it on this forum plus Club RSX and thankfully the people on both forums were very cool and helpful.
Dr.Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 09:17 AM   #19
mason_RsX
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to mason_RsX
Guess who's back...back again...Masons back...tell a friend

and in terms of pantsing me, I invented that! plus, im half black...think about it...plus im the black sheep, eventually S777 I set your car and all your crop plants on fire you fuckin Trailer Park Boy! (Canuck should get that joke, and it needed the curse word, sorry mods) you can be Ricky

Personally, I do very light work on my car, and I would perform bolt-on jobs with a gearhead friend of mine. and toying with a leased car (lease up soon, ill be rsx less) is definatly out of the question...Me and a friend are gonna split on like a $1000 car (eventually) and just tear it apart and put it back together...

and Career wise...im in Auditing, im an accountant! horray!

2002 Acura RSX Type-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiGNAL748
I have an outrageously large penis.
mason_RsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 09:23 AM   #20
RSX-S777
AF Enthusiast

If I had a nickel for every half-black, big-dicked accountant without an RSX...now where did I put my ketchup sandwich?

Accountants make good money, don't they? Can't you buy an 05?

I've got a fever. And the only prescription is more cowbell...
RSX-S777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 01:11 PM   #21
paulkramer
AF Regular

Quote:
If I had a nickel for every half-black, big-dicked accountant without an RSX...now where did I put my ketchup sandwich?

Accountants make good money, don't they? Can't you buy an 05?
He says he can't afford to keep his '02!!
paulkramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 05:12 PM   #22
crazy_canuck
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo
To defend ClubRSX they aren't that bad I mean it's not like VWvortex damn you want to see some serious bashing try to post a simple question there. I don't know how many times I've seen some poor person get bashed by asking a question about cams or an intake. I myself want to get a TypeS and I asked questions about it on this forum plus Club RSX and thankfully the people on both forums were very cool and helpful.
I spend way to much time on CRSX....and there are a lot of cool and knowledgeable people there.

And yes, Club1.8T, VWVortex, and many other forums are much worse. Hell, on the G35 club one member died in a car crash and they laughed. When a member died on ClubRSX there were over a thousand condolence posts and members from all sorts of clubs gave their respects.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:14 PM   #23
crazy_canuck
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mason_RsX
Guess who's back...back again...Masons back...tell a friend

and in terms of pantsing me, I invented that! plus, im half black...think about it...plus im the black sheep, eventually S777 I set your car and all your crop plants on fire you fuckin Trailer Park Boy! (Canuck should get that joke, and it needed the curse word, sorry mods) you can be Ricky
Hahaha yeah I get the joke, I don't watch the show though, that guy with the super-duper thick glasses freaks me out.
Old 02-22-2005, 07:52 AM   #24
mason_RsX
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to mason_RsX
hahaha good old bubbles...and yeah im pretty unique to be in accounting...lot of old white guys who cant hold their alcohol here...

and money wise im on a work term right now for 4 months then im back in school...so all my money is going to my stupid education...b4 my work term my previous employer paid for my school while I worked in the summer at normal salary (long story) but theres no potential in being an ATM repairman

Car wise I have her for another 6 days......

2002 Acura RSX Type-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiGNAL748
I have an outrageously large penis.
mason_RsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 10:43 AM   #25
Mendari
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
...some people lack the tools or the confidence to muck around with some of the more intensive mods. I'll mess around under the hood, bolt on an exhaust, intake or even install suspension parts- but I don't cut and weld or drop transmissions...
This is exactly true.
For example, turbocharging an RSX can be a nightmare. So, the owner must know how to, and be able to, fix problems on the fly. Otherwise, they will be spending alot of time driving a domestic vehicle ( i.e. a rental car ) .
Mendari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 09:15 AM   #26
mmont0
AF Regular

All I have to say on the original topic is that this place is a bit more quaint but you can sure find a ton of info. on any topic about the RSX at CRSX!

As far as the turbo I agree with Mendari. You should have the knowledge before you slap one in. That's why I choose not to have one. Messing around with internals is not for a newbie especially if that is your main ride.

If I wanted a car with turbo, I would have bought the STI or EVO.

As far as easy stuff, like bolt ons, that should be done by the owner, in my opinion.

BTW, should we have a sub-forum on botany? It seems a lot of you guys are interested in plants around here!
mmont0 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > RSX