Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Tires and Wheels
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 04:01 PM   #1
djmeggett
AF Newbie

(4 Sale) ***Limited Edition*** 4 16" Enkei Spider 3's w/ Tires ***Limited Edition***

I am getting rid of these...

4 Rims w/ Tires
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
I now have a 93 Cadillac DeVille that I am working on. Holla at me if you are interested. 1ne
djmeggett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 03:31 AM   #2
mmauto3
AF Newbie

Re: (4 Sale) ***Limited Edition*** 4 16" Enkei Spider 3's w/ Tires ***Limited Edition***

Cool one, do yo still have another pictures of this wheel? i think i need it for my website's gallery.

thanks a lot
http://www.autoakses.com/mm-auto-accessories/

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmeggett
I am getting rid of these...

4 Rims w/ Tires
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
I now have a 93 Cadillac DeVille that I am working on. Holla at me if you are interested. 1ne
mmauto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 12:11 PM   #3
lamont169
AF Newbie

Re: (4 Sale) ***Limited Edition*** 4 16" Enkei Spider 3's w/ Tires ***Limited Edition***

Are your Spider 3 wheels available if so how much are you asking for them. I will be putting them on a 2005 Cadillac CST
lamont169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 02:24 PM   #4
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Umm... this thread is well over 2 years old! Please follow the "3 Month Rule' when responding to threads. That is, check the date of the last post in the thread and avoid posting in it if it is beyond 3 months from the current date. The original member who started this thread posted it and hasn't been back since they first posted it back in March of 2006. One good reason for this rule.
Closed.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"
'97ventureowner is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Tires and Wheels