Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Audio
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Audio Do you live in your car? Then you need to be able to listen to some high-quality music.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 10:40 AM   #1
RJ88
AF Newbie

Universal car adapter for USB/Apple/SD/AUX

I'm searching for an adapter to connect my iPhone and iPod to the car radio. Would be perfect if it also supports USB flash, SD cards and devices with AUX connector. To have it all in one kit...Do you have any recommendations? So far I've found only one car kit AUX Link that has all these features. Does anyone have it to share your opinion? Can you suggest other brands? Thank you!
RJ88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 07:11 AM   #2
FedericoMo
AF Newbie

Re: Universal car adapter for USB/Apple/SD/AUX

I've had this adapter for around half a year now. Totally satisfied. I use it together with an additional AUX Link Bluetooth module, so it's a car audio adapter + hands free kit. I used to have Parrot Bluetooth adapter installed by the previous owner...but that combo did not allow me to stream music from my iPod and HTC via Bluetooth though...So I replaced it with the new "all in one unit".

If finally you decide to buy it I suggest you doing this at the official page AUX Car Kits, because I was comparing and they have lower prices than resellers...
FedericoMo is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Audio