Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Tires and Wheels
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 12:05 AM   #1
Privatebigandrew
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Privatebigandrew Send a message via Yahoo to Privatebigandrew
set-up

In my pusuit for speed and handling, handling has temporarily overcome speed. After installing a prothane bushing kit, i want more. This one is for you jackasssi. For my car (see below) i am thinking about a few set-ups. H&R sport springs w/ Koni yellows, Tokico illumina's, or KYB AGX. Or are the Eibach pro kit springs better. I am planning on some 16's with 215/50/R16 for the future. Performance is the key here with everyday driving. Price is not an issue. Thanks alot to anyone who can help.
Accel plug wires, NGK iridium IX plugs, AEM short ram intake, DC sports ceramic coated header (4-2-1), Airmass high flow cat ,Custom Magnaflow exhaust, Bosal Brospeed tips, Neuspeed short throw shifter, Tokico clutch master cylinder, Tokico clutch slave cylinder, Prothane complete kit bushings, Brembo front rotors, NR EL-Glo instrument gauges, CTR LSD trans with ITR final drive, Exedy chromoly flywheel, ACT HDSS clutch kit, Raxle axles.
Privatebigandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 12:38 AM   #2
Evil_MonkE
AF Newbie

Re: set-up

I'm pretty sure the KYB's and the illunimas cant handle a drop more than 1.5" (i've asked the same question before) and I think the H&R sport are 1.75"
The KYB's go good with the Eibach Pro but there is a difference in the stiffness of the springs
I think the Eibach pro kit is rated at 290F/190R and the H&R sport is rated at 330F/280R

Go with Tein if money dosen't matter, you'll get good handling
Evil_MonkE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 12:51 AM   #3
Privatebigandrew
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Privatebigandrew Send a message via Yahoo to Privatebigandrew

oh yeah thanks, i forgot to add, i do not want a coil-over set-up. I just think its an adjustable part that won't get adjusted on the street.
Accel plug wires, NGK iridium IX plugs, AEM short ram intake, DC sports ceramic coated header (4-2-1), Airmass high flow cat ,Custom Magnaflow exhaust, Bosal Brospeed tips, Neuspeed short throw shifter, Tokico clutch master cylinder, Tokico clutch slave cylinder, Prothane complete kit bushings, Brembo front rotors, NR EL-Glo instrument gauges, CTR LSD trans with ITR final drive, Exedy chromoly flywheel, ACT HDSS clutch kit, Raxle axles.
Privatebigandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 01:02 AM   #4
liquidflame8
AF Enthusiast

you don't have to adjust it all the time. you just pic your fav setting and it's go time.
liquidflame8 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Tires and Wheels