Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
View Poll Results: The Evo VI or the R34?
Evo VI 28 27.18%
R34 75 72.82%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-07-2003, 12:20 AM   #121
MattyG
AF Enthusiast

Its growing on me as well
Old 05-07-2003, 08:40 AM   #122
Blitzen
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Blitzen Send a message via Yahoo to Blitzen
Evo 6. 4 doors and 4 spacious seats are a bonus, although the rear seats I'd probably take out to replace with a fuel system so that the car can cope with high power, once tuned .

Judging by what NorrisDesigns, a respected tuner, can do, as they have a 800hp Evo vii capable of tens, then the Evo6 all the way! Also, the fact that the car is lighter gives a better sense of acceleration

Although the Skyline has creature comforts, such as leather seats, G-Meter, G force meter, and loadsa stuff like the Super HICAS Pro wheel steering and ATTESSA-ETS torque splitter.

I'd take the RS450 - that thing is tight! . 450hp, 11 second car, aggressive looks, compact yet aggressive design - .

Hard choice though :o

Those who know the Evo 6 cannot explain. Those who don't know the Evo 6 cannot understand.
Old 05-12-2003, 11:48 AM   #123
lloyd_nickens
AF Enthusiast

Has Nissan released any new info on the 'R35/V35'

"If You Can Breathe, Turn The Music Up."
Old 07-09-2003, 12:40 AM   #124
CoRoNaSNSKyLiNeS
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to CoRoNaSNSKyLiNeS Send a message via Yahoo to CoRoNaSNSKyLiNeS
this thread is the best ever for me cuz me and my brother always argue about these 2 carz my fav car is the skyline and his is the evo but they did put the evo and a skyline on the track and the evo won by something around 10 seconds .. may not b exactly but it was somehting close to it and it wasnt like an evo 8 and a skyline r 32 it was the ones mentioned in the title of the thread i am still a the biggest skyline fan and always will b no matter what beats it and no matter what body style the r 35 comes in i would still love to drive it and love the look cuz its a skyline wether its ugly or not its the skylines look and i am a dedicated skyline fan i didnt read all of this thread cuz i dont have the time and i just dont wanna its 9 pages but yea so if anyone mentioned stuff like this then sry im sayin it agen

skylines r god in japan .. they call it godzilla's son
Old 07-09-2003, 10:25 PM   #125
fordjay16
AF Enthusiast

the evo 8, although it will wear out quick cause its mitsu crap, the evo 8 handles better, has more room in it, isn't it faster than the gt-r? the gt-r barely qualifies as a compact and in my opinion is not worth the loads of cash to get one in the country.

not sayin gt-r is not awesome, just like evo 8 more.
Old 08-11-2003, 08:33 AM   #126
Mshkttck
AF Enthusiast

I like both but i'd perfer the evo.

mshkttck: you are a
mshkttck: LYER!!!
mshkttck: LIER!!
alex: liar?
mshkttck: LIAR, yes, thank you
alex: haha
alex: rofl