Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > All Other Models
All Other Models Includes but not limited to Auris, Avensis, Caldina, Carina, Century, Cresta, Crown, Duet, Gracia, Ipsum, Mark II, Mega Cruiser, Nadia, Picnic, Progres, Regius, Sparky, Vista models.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
addoud
AF Newbie

Avensis D4D 2.0 year 2004 Diesel many problems

Hello every body, Thank you Egor for your notification
I am back again to the forum, with huge problem in my car engine:
I will describe the problem as follow:

1) two weeks ago, I fill up my diesel tank, and add an additive for injectors cleaner. as I am don't used to be drive only in the city. I went outside the city in the high way about 15 miles at speed range of 80 -120km/h; for purpose to blowout the carbon deposite.
two days later; I start the engin hardly at cold; then when I were driving the car release too much black smoke and continuously; which embarase me. I suspeck the EGR, I see the mechanic too he suspect the egr and injectors 1 and 4; I make a computer diagnostics,; same result.

2) I changed all injectors by good ones; and cleaned the EGR, exaust line; all tube. and went to test the car.
reached 80 km/h; as maxi the acceleration pedal was on the floor, no more speed, turning back to the garage, the speed was at 60km/h and can not increased, next turn Speed was at 40km/h and droping down until the stoped, I could not start gain. we pull the car back to garage.
I ask them to test the old injectors they were working !!
the mechanic suggest to change the piston ring or to rebuilt the engine, because he said, "there is no compression". but I prefered to change the pistons rings.
3) we finish with piston rings replacement, oil and oil filter; diesel filter, air filter oil sealings ... all génuine parts from toyota shop. we started the engine but does not start we push it but nothing happened.
the mechanic suggest to clean and lap the intake and exsaust valves;

4) valves are ok, everything back; when we start the enginit was great! like a new, the mechanic said that the engine mustbe kept running idle for 10 hours at least.

next day, the engine refuse to start until now

any help? please
addoud is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > All Other Models