Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 08:13 AM   #31
CassiesMan
AF Vendor

Send a message via AIM to CassiesMan
Re: what happened to this board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepr awd View Post
It's because cassiesman left me.
I miss you too sweetheart...

Everytime I'm like "I'm gonna go back up to Mizzery", all I can think of is the sheer amount of people up there I really want nothing to do with. Though a plan for going up alumni weekend is in the works, and that means I'll spend all of ten minutes in Fultron and say screw it, lets go to Como.
CassiesMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:19 PM   #32
Sleepr awd
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Sleepr awd Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepr awd

Ha! Well I'm in Springfield so that wouldn't work so well :/ i'd stay in Texas too if I had a choice.

Don't act like you don't love it.
503/2000
Sleepr awd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:36 PM   #33
VR43000GT
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to VR43000GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorchedStealth View Post
Oh I'm well aware of this! I'm just making the best of the HEATon...I mean eaton for the time being. Next year (or whenever lol) I'm gonna either throw a TVS (1.3L blower) on and just aim for 325-350whp or twincharge and push 400-450whp. Ill see what my funds an priorities are when the time comes. I have all the supporting mods for the TVS now that i got meth so i could literally have that on and driving and a base map in in 20 minutes. Funny how that works haha
Damn.

This is just me but there is no way in hell I would drive a 350+whp fwd car, but that is just me. Should be a hell of a roll monster from about a 70 mph roll though.

VR43000GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:26 AM   #34
TorchedStealth
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to TorchedStealth

One of my best friends has a 412whp rsx and with some decent tires on its not as bad as I thought it would be. Even on the small drag radials I bought from him he could hook up once he hit 2nd. I have a few more friends with 350+whp fwd cars that im pretty imprseed by also. Nowhere near some of the awd cars some of them have, cough cough nate's 939whp evo cough, but not bad for fwd.
2005 Saturn Ion Redline - Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors|E85|Harrop TVS1320 Blower|2.9" pulley|3" Intake|Vibrant Header and catless Downpipe|Hahn 3" catback|N2MB Wot Box w/2-step and no-lift shift|Cobra Heat Exchanger|Hurst STS|Ottp Stage 1 trans mounts|AEM EUGO Wideband|Aeroforce Interceptor|HPTuners (self tuned)|Mop Top Pros Carbon Fiber badges|B&G Springs
TorchedStealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:28 PM   #35
TerminalVelocity
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TerminalVelocity

What happened is I left!!

Well, My Z fell into disrepair, I got fired then hit on my motorcycle....I wasn't even moving! Now with a fucked up foot I fixed the bike, it is louder and faster than before!....which is not saying much lol. I am also working on the Z, just finished soldering and wiring the tail lights, and the turn signal switch. Much more electrical to do to be happy with it, then paint, then change the turbo....etc. It will be a while before I have a kill story with it.

I also just got a job today! I will be choppin cabs for parts and maintaining the fleet for yellow cab. It is a temp job but hey, it is moneys!

Also, if you want pics of the damage from the bike accident they are on Myspace and Facebook.

Solid Crew (Circa 2002)

Last edited by TerminalVelocity; 08-11-2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: cuz
TerminalVelocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:39 AM   #36
TorchedStealth
AF Enthusiast

You back for reals? Or maybe you have been posting lately, not sure since I haven't been around lol!
2005 Saturn Ion Redline - Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors|E85|Harrop TVS1320 Blower|2.9" pulley|3" Intake|Vibrant Header and catless Downpipe|Hahn 3" catback|N2MB Wot Box w/2-step and no-lift shift|Cobra Heat Exchanger|Hurst STS|Ottp Stage 1 trans mounts|AEM EUGO Wideband|Aeroforce Interceptor|HPTuners (self tuned)|Mop Top Pros Carbon Fiber badges|B&G Springs
Old 08-12-2009, 01:40 AM   #37
VR43000GT
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to VR43000GT

:0

We don't know your facebook/mp.

VR43000GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:01 AM   #38
TerminalVelocity
AF Enthusiast

http://www.myspace.com/terminal_velocity

pm for my e-mail to look me up on facebook!

Solid Crew (Circa 2002)
Old 08-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #39
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Send a message via AIM to -The Stig-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminalVelocity View Post
I also just got a job today! I will be choppin cabs for parts and maintaining the fleet for yellow cab. It is a temp job but hey, it is moneys!

When did this happen?

I would probably know these things if you ever returned my calls/texts.

Anyways... cool deal. Moneys are good. They help that whole living thing out.

User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

-The Stig- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:49 PM   #40
TerminalVelocity
AF Enthusiast

Got the job yesterday, started today. They liked me enough to offer a driver position after I finish choppin' cabs. Yeah, I have not been talking to many people recently. Kidnda hating allot of people for drauma and non stop guitar playing. Yes, you know one of who I speak.

Solid Crew (Circa 2002)
Old 08-15-2009, 06:46 AM   #41
CivRacer95
srs biznis

Send a message via AIM to CivRacer95

Hrm...well to begin, I had the Eclipse for a while but never really bothered with the local "rice" around town. Eventually started losing the appeal for "spirited" driving when I couldn't find much around here worth racing. About the only thing that ever got my willy wet was racing an 11 second IROC.

Afterwards, traded the Eclipse for a truck and 4-wheeler (kinda dumb move). Had fun on the quad for a while and then sold it after losing interest in that. Also, get chased by cops each day for riding on main roads. Never was caught. Now the truck is getting some small work done since I haven't moved it in two years until a week ago. New alternator/battery/starter with some new rims and tires. Spent roughly 2K getting it back on the road and still have more to do.

Oh yeah, a couple of my buddies down the road where hitting some golf balls. Interestingly enough, one admitted to slicing his ball and it went through my back window, smashing it completely, and into the front windshield cracking it. $550 to replace both front and back. So all in all I can expect to pay nearly 3K to get this thing ready for the road again.

All in all, going to sell the truck whenever I can. I'll post picks when I'm done with it. Maybe even a few to see where it's at now.

On the flipside, I've been working to buy a new car. Seeing that I've been resurrecting the truck I've set myself back a bit on the new car, but hopefully selling it will get me something nicer to play with.

Work is all I do now. Saving for a trip to Utah as well at the end of this month and the end of next month. Probably going to set myself back another 3K on flights, rentals, rooms and vacationing in Vegas/Cali. But, I plan on having a good time as always. That sums it up.

CivRacer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:42 AM   #42
TorchedStealth
AF Enthusiast

Speaking of vegas and cali, I'm in the vegas airport right now on my way home from LA. I've decided I'm moving out this way when I'm out of school, its pretty sweet out here. I wish I could have done more while I was in LA but I was working pretty much the whole time. Oh well, at least my job is fun!
Old 10-13-2009, 03:38 PM   #43
DMC12
DeLorean Guy

Hey, I'm still around!
Old 10-13-2009, 04:10 PM   #44
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Send a message via AIM to -The Stig-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorchedStealth View Post
Speaking of vegas and cali, I'm in the vegas airport right now on my way home from LA. I've decided I'm moving out this way when I'm out of school, its pretty sweet out here. I wish I could have done more while I was in LA but I was working pretty much the whole time. Oh well, at least my job is fun!

SoCal is the bestest! haha

User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

-The Stig- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:05 PM   #45
cHo
AF Newbie

I've given myself til the end of the year to finish up the car and starting next year, I'm not gonna be spending any more money on car related stuff other than oil changes. I've been collecting parts here and there getting ready to go 99/2g conversion and get rid of the pop-up lights. Also ordered an IPS TD05 16G kit for my 173k daily driver and debating on throwing water/meth injection. On a less positive note, I found out I might possibly be losing my job which kind of sucks. I was actually debating on just selling everything as I don't NEED my car to look cool or go fast but my friends and family have been pushing me to just finally finish the damn thing and move on with my life. In Jan, I'll be turning 25 and just gonna be putting everything I can from that time on towards a house/business.. I haven't decided yet as supposedly 2012 is supposed to bring some changes. If the world looks good, I'll just open shop or buy a house. If it looks like hell or the end, I'm just gonna blow off the money on hookers/alcohol/C16..

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The Stig- View Post
SoCal is the bestest! haha
So I understand you guys are busy and all but would you guys be interested in a socal meet of some sort..? I've been itching to meet some car guys who aren't interested in hanging out in a parking lot all night.
cHo is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing