Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 06:08 PM   #16
Jack_ink
AF Newbie

Exclamation Re: lookin for a camaro

I will deliver one to you (96 3.8 auto) its a v6 but would be a great project platform and I'd deliver it for 3500.00 it has a mean ass system in it and has just been rebuilt has 142k on clock but drives perfect and has approx 1700 miles on rebuild ... Email me if youre interested Cptn_howdy1@yahoo.com that would leave you with some cash for engine/tranny swap and you wouldnt have to buy a stereo this is only 4 months old still warrantied by Ultimate Electronics cost about 1100$ but lke I said I'll deliver and if ANYONE else is interested here you are a deal its perfect interior and paint is starting to show stress cracks on rear... just honesty

thanks

Chris
Old 11-13-2007, 08:09 PM   #17
95CamaroRS
AF Newbie

Re: lookin for a camaro

Hey if you are still lookn for a Camaro I got the perfect car for you to start out on. I have a 1995 Chevy Camaro RS 123,XXX on frame and 87,XXX on the Motor. V6 3.8 series II filtered by k&n. The body is in great shape, the interior is all in good shape, T-top's. It gets 27miles to the gallon. You Can have it for $4700 obo, If you through in a extra $300 i will also give you 4-12's a box and wire and a amp. i paid $500 for it all. You can email me at craigh08@hotmail.com
Old 12-21-2007, 01:16 PM   #18
bluedevilbowtie
AF Newbie

I have a 87 iroc.
Old 12-22-2007, 11:02 AM   #19
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

This thread is way over a year old. The member has probably located one by now. If you have one for sale, start a new thread. This one is closed.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange