Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-13-2018, 07:35 PM   #1
vintagecarcollect
AF Newbie

Smile I Am New To This Forum But Not To Cars

My name is Jonathan, I'm 24 years old and I love vintage muscle and hot rod cars from the 1950's to the 1980's. Not only do I love them, but I am still working on getting my own 1950's car, which my father told me he will help me get one very soon. Very excited. For the moment, I am focusing on collecting toy car models from the 1950's to 1980's, and I am glad to be new here.
vintagecarcollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 03:18 AM   #2
DidierAubin87
AF Newbie

Re: I Am New To This Forum But Not To Cars

Nice to meet you, Jonathan. Is there any from the 1950's to the 1980's that you are driving? I'm very curious
DidierAubin87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 05:26 PM   #3
vintagecarcollect
AF Newbie

Re: I Am New To This Forum But Not To Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by DidierAubin87 View Post
Nice to meet you, Jonathan. Is there any from the 1950's to the 1980's that you are driving? I'm very curious
Hi,DidierAubin87. Sorry for the very, very late reply but I do not own any vintage car from the 50's to 80's yet but I do collect hot wheels and diecast models. Even when I do get my driver's license and an actual collection of the real cars I can literally get inside and drive, I'll still be collecting the hot wheels and diecast models. Speaking of diecast models I just picked up a 1957 Chevy Corvette and a 1994 Nascar Racer diecast model, both in original boxes. Ask me where I got them from, and you'll be surprised
vintagecarcollect is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic