Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
F Series Forum covers questions and discussions regarding Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, Ford F-450, Ford F-550, Ford F-650, and Ford F-750.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-09-2020, 07:55 PM   #1
imakedacookies
AF Regular

08 F250 v10 injector codes

I recently bought a 08 f250 with the v10. It threw a p0210 code first. So faulty injector connection. Then before I could look at it threw p0300 and p0310 codes meaning misfires and specifically cylinder 10 misfire. Is it likely the 0210 code is the actual cause and I just need a new connection or should I look at replacing that injector? The work and skill required isnt a issue but my budget is tight and dont want to throw parts and it. I also dont have tools to test stuff, just the tools to replace things. Thanks
imakedacookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 11:36 PM   #2
imakedacookies
AF Regular

Re: 08 F250 v10 injector codes

Figured out the issue. Probably not the most common cause you guys would face but for me it turns out my injector clips were brittle and were getting loose. A little di electric grease on the connections and electrical tape to hold the plugs on got her fixed till I can afford a new injector harness
imakedacookies is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series