Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > 306
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 02:44 AM   #1
steven182
AF Newbie

Remote central locking

I replaced the batteries on my key for my central locking but my remote central locking still doesnt work.

is there something else i need to do like setting the remote to work with my car?
steven182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:08 PM   #2
Pug306
AF Newbie

Re: Remote central locking

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven182 View Post
I replaced the batteries on my key for my central locking but my remote central locking still doesnt work.

is there something else i need to do like setting the remote to work with my car?
I have a very similar problem, everything worked just fine, locked car up one afternoon, returned half hour later and red light never came on, set alarm off and had to read up how to stop it (Only had car a week). So now I can't set alarm, have looked through a vid-cam and can see that the IR light works/flashes but the red light doesn't and therefore, neither does my remote central locking. Please help
Pug306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 10:33 AM   #3
steven182
AF Newbie

Re: Remote central locking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug306 View Post
I have a very similar problem, everything worked just fine, locked car up one afternoon, returned half hour later and red light never came on, set alarm off and had to read up how to stop it (Only had car a week). So now I can't set alarm, have looked through a vid-cam and can see that the IR light works/flashes but the red light doesn't and therefore, neither does my remote central locking. Please help
Holy Thread Ressurection Batman!

I've had like 3 different cars since this. Never did get the battery fixed, but the cylinder head cracked so the car was pretty much totalled anyway.

GL with yours I still have a soft spot for the pug ^^
steven182 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > 306