Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-09-2004, 03:53 PM   #1
jterroux
AF Newbie

Dash and rear lights not working, HELP

I have an 87' Maxima and the rear lights (brake/running) do not work, i checked fuses and bulbs but still nothing, the dash lights also do not work, please help i do not know what to look for. THANKS
jterroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 04:32 PM   #2
Dillweed
AF Regular

Could be a burnt tail light/brake light. Some cars dash lights go out to let you know.
Old 11-20-2004, 07:40 AM   #3
smerf
AF Newbie

Re: Dash and rear lights not working, HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jterroux
I have an 87' Maxima and the rear lights (brake/running) do not work, i checked fuses and bulbs but still nothing, the dash lights also do not work, please help i do not know what to look for. THANKS
Does everything else inside the car worK while these lights do not? When i got my 93 maxima I would get no dash/brake lights when i first started the car. In fact nothing on the inside or rear worked until i revved the engine a bit. Everything would eventually turn on all together. This was a fusable link/alternator problem which may not relate to your situation at all, but Im afraid thats all I have to offer.
smerf is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35