Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 03:15 AM   #1
Michelle84
AF Newbie

Question Online Application for a car loan

A neighbor reccommended I apply for a loan for my car online. Is this normal? I have never heard of anyone doing this before. Why would someone apply online, and is it something I should consider?
Michelle84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:31 AM   #2
Hungrycat7
AF Enthusiast

Re: Online Application for a car loan

I would go to the site first and make sure it feels secure. I have never done it online but as everything moves to the internet this does not surprise me.
Hungrycat7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:30 PM   #3
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Re: Online Application for a car loan

It is quickly becoming more normal with the increasing use and accessibility to the internet. Many financial institutions and dealers are adding this option which can be helpful for those who work odd hours or have difficulty getting to the place . A lot of the time you can receive your answer so you won't make an unnecessary trip only to find out you've been denied. More of the business steps we are so used to completing at the "brick and mortar" business are being dome online and I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years the whole process can be done that way. Already you can get insurance online and conduct DMV business online as well as purchase a vehicle, so it only make sense.
A couple of years ago I completed an online loan app. through my credit union to see how much i would be pre-approved for before I went shopping for another vehicle. It saved a lot of time, ( and gas) to do it this way and quickened up the process than the old way of doing things.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"
'97ventureowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 07:45 AM   #4
autofinance
Banned

Send a message via AIM to autofinance
Red face Re: Online Application for a car loan

Finding an Instant Auto Financing loan at reasonable rates and terms can be very difficult. link removed by Moderator - unauthorized advertising loan programs offers a no cost, no hassle approach to helping people with bad credit issues find a new auto loan or used auto loan from the privacy of your home.

Last edited by '97ventureowner; 07-29-2008 at 09:07 AM.
autofinance is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A