Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-08-2001, 12:23 AM   #61
black019
AF Enthusiast

lightnings poop on the max!

High Octane Boards - Members Wanted
http://www.mnbmotorsports.com/forum
black019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2001, 11:32 AM   #62
superblackse
AF Newbie

Man, there are a few of you Chicago guys here, eh? Just to add in my two cents, the bad boys always want a piece of my slow Max......I've had built up Grand Nationals, modded S4, TT Supra, among others to challenge me(why, I don't know?) and kick my behind But my prize win so far is a LT1 Formula. I started behind him at a red, and we both floored it. I moved next to him, and we went door to door up to 115, then I left him swearing, to turn off.
He was surprised. The guy in the GN was surprised, and I think he liked my car because he gave me a thumbs up. Hope to see you chicagoland guys around. I got the Borla tip on my exhaust.
Old 11-08-2001, 01:13 PM   #63
MaxRX7
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by superblackse
Man, there are a few of you Chicago guys here, eh? Just to add in my two cents, the bad boys always want a piece of my slow Max......I've had built up Grand Nationals, modded S4, TT Supra, among others to challenge me(why, I don't know?) and kick my behind But my prize win so far is a LT1 Formula. I started behind him at a red, and we both floored it. I moved next to him, and we went door to door up to 115, then I left him swearing, to turn off.
He was surprised. The guy in the GN was surprised, and I think he liked my car because he gave me a thumbs up. Hope to see you chicagoland guys around. I got the Borla tip on my exhaust.
that is because there is this guy in chicago with a SC max that kicks some ass, so the peeps are like oh shiz and think ALL Maximas are fast, and find out they are not like in your case
Old 11-08-2001, 07:06 PM   #64
black019
AF Enthusiast

best race: 1987 cutlass supreme

Old 11-09-2001, 11:13 AM   #65
max7
AF Regular

My best race is a crown vic. Last week one came in behind me flash his lights and I pulled over. I still won b/c I was in front of him. That was a good race. He even wrote down my name, so maybe we can do it again. At my rate I will be on the america's most wanted.:smoka:

99 Nissan Maxima SE Limited
Jim Wolf Technology POP, Cattman Performance Y-Pipe, Random Technology Cat, Greddy Cat-back, UR UDP, Short Throw Shifter, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX Struts, Addco Rear Sway Bar, Freedom Design Front Strut Tower Brace, Custom Leather, Stillen Body Kit, 18" Mille Migla Evo 5 Rims, Dunlop FM 901.

14.65@96.62
max7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001, 11:29 AM   #66
black019
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by max7
My best race is a crown vic. Last week one came in behind me flash his lights and I pulled over. I still won b/c I was in front of him. That was a good race. He even wrote down my name, so maybe we can do it again. At my rate I will be on the america's most wanted.:smoka:

I raced a crown vic like that before but he was pretty slow. i smoked him

Old 11-09-2001, 11:43 AM   #67
max7
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by black019

I raced a crown vic like that before but he was pretty slow. i smoked him
They are definetly slower than the max, but Motorola is faster!

Jim Wolf Technology POP, Cattman Performance Y-Pipe, Random Technology Cat, Greddy Cat-back, UR UDP, Short Throw Shifter, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX Struts, Addco Rear Sway Bar, Freedom Design Front Strut Tower Brace, Custom Leather, Stillen Body Kit, 18" Mille Migla Evo 5 Rims, Dunlop FM 901.

14.65@96.62
Old 11-09-2001, 09:23 PM   #68
Maximadave
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to Maximadave
Me and my roommates Mercedes SLK230...on the fwy over 100+ MPH...close race

Internet Manager @ Car Buy Choice, Inc.
Buy Your Next Car At Internet Wholesale
www.carbuychoice.com
(800) 290-0660
Maximadave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2001, 12:05 AM   #69
Cyko
AF Enthusiast

How anout this ...

3 days ago I was racing 2 maximas (1 was a 95-97, 1 was a 2000 +) and 1 Mitsu Eclipse Spider Cabrio. Well , the race was tight because the 95-97 maxima was modded to the max , and the 2000+ was stock with 5 ppl inside. The eclipse was just racing to the point where we passed 100 mph and then it was on. 3 Maximas on a 3 lane , pushing to the limits, after 8 pm in light traffic. I was always winning in turns and squizing between cars, but as soon as the freeway was clear, I got my ass wooped. I need to take that speed limiter out of my car or somethink. I heard that after you go 15 mph or faster over the limit , the cops will take your driving license and cut it in small pieces. Is this true ??? I'm pretty much concerned because driving very fast over the limit is one of my bad habits. If I have to drive for an hour , it just kills me to go with the limit cause it seems like the car is barly moving Well, race alot , but be very careful ppl. Peace...

My next car .... I wish.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lexusgs400.jpg (83.0 KB, 66 views)
Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2001, 02:12 PM   #70
Cyko
AF Enthusiast

Hey Max7

Whats up man, I'm wondering where u live in Chicagoland. I visit my sister in Woodridge, if thats close to your house , we could meet for few minutes. I noticed that u r Polish, damn, so am I. Well, let me know. BTW, anyone from the surrounding areas should come too. I tried to organize a meeting in Naperville , but that day it was raining so hard that most of the main streets were closed.:smoker2:

K, let me know , later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg magz.jpg (89.5 KB, 62 views)
Old 11-14-2001, 03:56 PM   #71
MaxRX7
AF Enthusiast

CYKO, YOU CRAZY BASTARD !!

I have a joke that I'm not even going mention :evillaugh
Old 11-14-2001, 08:23 PM   #72
Cyko
AF Enthusiast

Well,

My name says it ALL . hehe. :xelicon:
Old 11-15-2001, 02:09 AM   #73
black019
AF Enthusiast

my name says it all. actually it says nothin...

Old 11-15-2001, 09:21 AM   #74
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to JBL85
Best race for me was a 5 Speed cougar in ontario at the illegals, it was pretty modified, I have an AUTO 97 gle. Off the line I had the guy and into about second gear we were head and head, at about 80-100 he started pulling away, he beat me by a few inches, but not bad for an automatic.

Most fun races have to be honda civic Si's, they are so unsuspecting and so easy to beat :bandit:
JBL85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2001, 03:16 PM   #75
max7
AF Regular

Re: Hey Max7

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyko
Whats up man, I'm wondering where u live in Chicagoland. I visit my sister in Woodridge, if thats close to your house , we could meet for few minutes. I noticed that u r Polish, damn, so am I. Well, let me know. BTW, anyone from the surrounding areas should come too. I tried to organize a meeting in Naperville , but that day it was raining so hard that most of the main streets were closed.:smoker2:

K, let me know , later.
Hey I sent you an e-mail so if you want to meet up I am more than up for it! Take care!

14.65@96.62