Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-24-2003, 05:30 AM   #166
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

OOps that should've said 2.5 Altima.
Old 01-24-2003, 12:18 PM   #167
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to JBL85
Quote:
Originally posted by bk2kmax
First off beating a Mustang is no great task especially for a BMW M3, you should've not only beat him you should've smoke his @$$.

I beat Mustangs 98 and below and can run pretty close to 99's as well, GSR Integras are easy kills for me, they don't have any bottom end torque like the Max.

We are not saying our car is all that, you are saying your car is all that, you come to this forum putting down our car, saying wimpy ass engine and all that other crap and you expect us not to stand up for our car.

Ridiculous that you are the visitor here and yet you argue and even cursed out everyone on the board debating how your car is all that, even when we put down the facts of why the Max will logically wipe the floor with that Altima you got,you still refuse to accept it.

You cannot beat an Auto Max, you talking about all the power your car got for the weight it is, well the Max is lighter and has more power plus it's a V6. You underestimate the tranny in the Max (as if it takes 2 years for it to shift) and you overestimate the 5spd version of the 2.5 Altima. Why can't you get this through your head:

Your vehicle is HEAVIER
it also has less TORQUE
it also has less HP
it also has a FOUR CYLINDER

The Max is LIGHTER
It also has more TORQUE
it also has more HP
it also is a V6

Despite the tranny which doesn't make all the difference because as fast as you can shift, I can torque brake (not that I would even need to), with all of my advantages it will be over after 30 mph. Trust me on this, I've raced my friends 2.5 Max and out of 5 runs he was only with me til 30 and after that he got bent by more than 7 cars.

You got too much faith in that 5spd vs auto thing, it doesn't make a difference in the case of the Max vs Altima, the Max makes too much torque. Now, if this was Altima auto vs Altima 5spd, you'd win and not by a lot, it'll probably be about 1-2 cars length.

So even with that said, you're basically saying that if you can beat an auto Max with a 5spd 2.5 Altima, then an auto Altima will be neck and neck with an auto Max.

Explain your way out of this one, either way you're the one who's saying your car is all that, I've been stating facts and figures and all you have is your hope, dreams and stories of racing back in the day with other car brands, this means jack here.

Explain your way out of this one.
I should have said 2000 Stang, which no Maxima stock for stock can beat, even a 2003 Max. BMW M3 and pissstang run near similar 1/4 times. If you think you can beat an Integra in your Auto Max, come down to so-cal, there is about 20 of them that can smoke you everywhich way. YOu brake torque and I will still kick the crap out of your car off the line, you guys are talking more shit hten me now, but I am not giving up until I race an Auto maxima.
Old 01-24-2003, 12:32 PM   #168
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

I should have said 2000 Stang, which no Maxima stock for stock can beat, even a 2003 Max. BMW M3 and pissstang run near similar 1/4 times. If you think you can beat an Integra in your Auto Max, come down to so-cal, there is about 20 of them that can smoke you everywhich way. YOu brake torque and I will still kick the crap out of your car off the line, you guys are talking more shit hten me now, but I am not giving up until I race an Auto maxima.<JB quote

Notice I did not say I could beat any Stang above 99 and I don't think I can beat an Integra, I've already beaten 2 Integras, so unless he running nitrous or turbo he better move over and get out the way, I'll hand him his @$$.

Like I said off the line you may get me but by 30 mph you'll be looking at nothing but Maxima fat juicy @$$, trust me that lil 2.5 is the wimpiest line of Nissan sedans, even the Sentra will bust that up with the same engine. You still have not seemed to find the logic, go to any forum go to the org and post that crap about a 2.5 Altima beating an auto 2k Max and they will laugh you off the board and you'll get lock out for lying.

You're still the only one talking @hit, we're talking figures and facts and the sad fact is you got the slowest sedan Nissan made but yet you won't face the music. Not only that, you have the b@ll$ enough to challenge the fastest sedan Nissan has made.

Nissan is not stupid, they would never make a 2.5 faster than their 3.0L Max, get over it you have the slowest sedan and you have lost before this thread even started. If I beat my friend's Altima SE 2.5 (same car as yours, oh, he probably a better driver) 5 out of 5 times by more than 7 cars what makes you think you are going to beat me?

Sick and unwise to challenge a Max with a wimpy 2.5 heavy @$$ slowest sedan in the line-up vehicle. That is why I got rid of my Altima(s) in the first place, it was just too damn slow.
Old 01-24-2003, 12:52 PM   #169
thrasher
AF Enthusiast

hold on just a minute there buddy...you are honestly trying to say that a Mustang GT can run with an M3. that is probably the most ridiculous thing i have heard in quite some time. M3 will rip a GT a new asshole, and then piss all over it and kick it in the nuts. i bet it was only running on 5 cylinders, that's the only way. even then...i don't know about that
:bandit:
thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 01:47 PM   #170
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by thrasher
hold on just a minute there buddy...you are honestly trying to say that a Mustang GT can run with an M3. that is probably the most ridiculous thing i have heard in quite some time. M3 will rip a GT a new asshole, and then piss all over it and kick it in the nuts. i bet it was only running on 5 cylinders, that's the only way. even then...i don't know about that
:bandit:
I thought that part sounded a lil fishy too but I wasn't certain what year or what type of mods the Stang may have had to be able to beat the M3. I know that stock for stock the M3 will wipe his @$$ with the Stang's drawers (draws<ebonics for you Blucivic).

Well thrasher if you've noticed all JB's been doing here is crapping on Maximas and claiming that everyone else is talking $hit, when in reality he's been the only one talking $hit.

Only a fool would believe that a 2.5 Altima with more weight and oh (the fastest, slickest, shifting 5spd can beat an Auto Max 3.0L with 222hp plus an intake.
Now he's saying that a Stang can beat an M3, go figure!
Old 01-24-2003, 07:57 PM   #171
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by bk2kmax

I thought that part sounded a lil fishy too but I wasn't certain what year or what type of mods the Stang may have had to be able to beat the M3. I know that stock for stock the M3 will wipe his @$$ with the Stang's drawers (draws<ebonics for you Blucivic).

Well thrasher if you've noticed all JB's been doing here is crapping on Maximas and claiming that everyone else is talking $hit, when in reality he's been the only one talking $hit.

Only a fool would believe that a 2.5 Altima with more weight and oh (the fastest, slickest, shifting 5spd can beat an Auto Max 3.0L with 222hp plus an intake.
Now he's saying that a Stang can beat an M3, go figure!
99 M3 and your a fool so stfu and quit talking and start racing, im waiting for one of you guys to bring it on.
Old 01-24-2003, 08:58 PM   #172
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by JBL85

99 M3 and your a fool so stfu and quit talking and start racing, im waiting for one of you guys to bring it on.
Name calling again, I never said that you were a fool, I said that only a fool would believe, now unless you believe that then you've labeled yourself the fool, I guess you felt the shoe fit.

Anyway name calling is so grade school, you still getting upset acting as if we're in grade school or something. As far as stfu<this is a forum, if we all stfu, then there would be no need to have a forum, now would there?

As far as going back and forth, I'm tired of it too, bring that lil heavy @$$ Altima with it's tiny lil engine to NC and I'll have to tow you back to Cali because my Max will suck all the wind out of the air leaving you nowhere to run.

If you notice no one agrees with you, go to the Altima forum where you belong with all this wishful thinking that the Altima 2.5 can beat a Max.

List of everyone who thinks you are full of it:
Thrasher, 97WVMax, Paonessa, Maximafever, MaximusGTR, Daveauth21, Pick, Un4gvnbb and Redneck383, so obviously we're all wrong and you're right.

I give up, you can't debate with ignorance, you win JB your car is the fastest, slickest shifting 5spd 2.5 Altima and it will stomp any Maxima especially an automagic because they take 10 minutes between each shift (you know, granny tranny) and your car is better than any Max because it's got a 5spd and it never loses to any car espeially an auto Maxima.
I'm done you can say what you want to say because we all know that you just want the last word anyway.

Have fun, I'm done, Moderator, Moderator, if you're moderating please do all of us a favor and close this thread and transfer one of the Altima faithful to his proper forum because his car is a cut above everyone else's here in looks, style and oh we can't forget speed>nothing beats that awesome 2.5 and it's super super super fast shifting 5 speed.
Old 01-24-2003, 10:43 PM   #173
daveauth21
AF Enthusiast

hey nick,its me again i think you should leave this forum and come back after you grow up son,anyway just felt like telling you my uncle works at my local nissan dealer and did some looking into this matter every one at the dealership says the same thing the 2.5l 2003 nissan altima falls short of any year maxima 3rd,4th,and 5th gen. maxima auto or manual he said you might ba able to take a 3rd gen. maxima if he's auto and your manual and able to get the jump. but other than that he said your full of sh*t !!!!!!! BY THE WAY I THINK WE SHOULD JUST STOP REPLYING TO THIS LITTLE ASS HOLE AND JUST LEAVE IT BE ITS A HOPE LESS CAUSE,HE'S NEVER GOING TO BEAT A MAXIMA UNLESS THE CAR IS SICK OR THE DRIVER ISN'T REALLY RACING !!!
daveauth21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2003, 03:05 AM   #174
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Still talking, not enough racing, and I am waiting!!!!
Old 01-25-2003, 10:59 AM   #175
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

why are you waiting on everyone else???
you're the one wth something to prove. get your lazy ass up and find one of us and get whooped so we can end this fucking thread

Last edited by Paonessa; 01-25-2003 at 12:06 PM.
Paonessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2003, 11:19 AM   #176
JBL85
AF Fanatic

There is a little problem, people look at my car and think its a v6 altima because the ground effects and rims and HIDs, so no one races me, i've only been picked on by a porshe boxter, s2000, S4 and a few m3s.

But who lives in OC and wants to race? I go to ontario/uplands/chino area on the weekends, so if you live there too I can go there.
Old 01-25-2003, 11:23 AM   #177
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by Paonessa
why are you wainting on everyone else???
you're the one wth something to prove. get your lazy ass up and find one of us and get whooped so we can end this fucking thread
For real though!
Old 01-25-2003, 11:38 AM   #178
Pick
AF Fanatic

Just to get this straight, you want to race a 4th gen? With what mods. I know it has to be auto. It seems like you are setting this race up in your favor. Your place, your conditions, your rules. I wouldn't race you just on the basis. I think everyone should just abandon this thread and label it as another one of those internet s@#t talking posts.
Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2003, 12:12 PM   #179
Pick
AF Fanatic

not to offend anyone, but....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg argue.jpg (30.4 KB, 207 views)
Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2003, 12:44 PM   #180
MaximusGTR
AF Fanatic

Yea, come down to L.A and I'll run you, I think thats why I kinda didn't say anything else on the race because I thought why the hell would I drive down to Orange county just to beat a 2.5 Altima when I could beat them all day here in L.A. If I were the obvious underdog, I'd go whoop some A$$ and shut everybody up. Plus I wanted to wait till I get some tires because 3 of my $hits are bald, but I'd still take you with 1 tire:right:

Hey, JBL you gotta understand dog that your in a Maxima forum where people are talking about the cars and what we can do to them, and all of a sudden, someone comes in (that is an obvious underdog) and says they can beat our $hit. If you know you can whoop our ass, I would sit back, let everybody talk Ish and kick somebody's ass on film because if you say it, knowbody's gonna believe you. I know you don't care because I wouldn't either but thats the only way your gonna get your point across.

In the words of Mr. Casanova "Just my .02"

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35