Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 06:38 PM   #91
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Re: Was Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackicey
I A Newbie On The Scene With A 97 Maxima Gle
No Real Underbody Mods Because I Was Working On The Lighting Of The Car. Heres What I Got

Currently In The Process Of Doing The Wiring Harness And Some Piaa's In The Foglights, Piaas In The Headlight, Working On The Reverse Glow Lights If I Can Get More Info About Them And How To Wire Them, Piaas In The Courtesys, Custom Led Taillights (pain In The A**)

I Also Have Stillen Cold Air And Trying To Save Up On A Sc Someday This Year. Also Got Some Giovanna 18" Rims With Tires For 450! Off Ebay. Money Well Spent.

I Should Have Some Pics In The Near Future So Hold Tight And Hopefully You Guys Can Help Me Out In The Long Run With The Mods To The Engine/trans Cuase I A Nut. Engine Mods For The Stupid Is What I Need For A Max Holla
What's up playa? Welcome to the forum bro, what you need first is a MEVI and a JWT ECU, next you need a lightweight UDP, CAI<probably the best which is PlaceRacing and you need a Y-pipe (Cattman) B-Pipe, Headers and if you are auto you need a VB Mod or 5 speed a short throw shifter.

What up Spitztakular? Sorry I can't help you with the Bose prob, my suggestion is to buy an aftermarket system and just rip the crappy Ho'se<Bose system out.

Post up some pics of your whips so we can see what yall working with.
Holla
Old 01-31-2004, 07:24 PM   #92
rurounicy
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to rurounicy
Re: Welcome to all Noobs, Post it Here

hey guys, i guess i'm the 100% noob here, haha. I have a 94 maxima, about 120k, runs great, but the power stuff keeps breaking. I fixed both of the power windows in the front in the past two years, and now the driver's side door lock is stuck. No matter what I do, the knob just won't come out. I think the actuator is jammed or something, or can it be a problem with the fuse? Can someone help me? My ID is the AOL sn so help me out! Thanks!
rurounicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 06:40 PM   #93
89Maxima
AF Newbie

noob

Whatsup i have a 89 5-speed maxima with no a/c compressor and no muffler. This place is cool lots of great stuff. I want to know if they make a turbo kit for my car or if I can put a 89 300zx motor in?
Old 02-13-2004, 09:43 PM   #94
mynismo
yada yada yada

Send a message via AIM to mynismo
Re: noob

finally got pics of my ride. click on my car in my sig.
Old 02-14-2004, 01:19 AM   #95
wunfstmax
AF Newbie

whaddup im new too...i gotta black 95 max gle that i brought about a year ago for 3350 with 109000 on the odo...as for mods ive got a weapon-r dragon intake, warpspeed y-pipe, high flow cat, and cat-back exhaust...clear corners, eibach lowering springs, carbon fiber altezzas... and yellow engine dress up kit....17 in tr motorsport rims wrapped in nankang ns-1 rubber...future plans...ported and polished heads, jet v-force module and ur crank pulley
wunfstmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 11:38 AM   #96
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to BP2K2Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by wunfstmax
... and ur crank pulley
so you stole my crank pulley! j/k whattup dude? welcome
BP2K2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 11:17 PM   #97
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

What up to all the new playas here, it's good to have you all, looking forward to good things from y'all.

Sounds like a tight max you got there wunfstmax.
Old 02-19-2004, 09:42 PM   #98
Blackwind 98 SE
AF Newbie

blackwind from nwmaxima and the .org is here!! im just new here

The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Blackwind 98 SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 03:23 PM   #99
packokonutt
AF Newbie

imma noob

im new to this site, and as of yet i havent made any modifications to my maxima. but i plan on doing a lot with it in the next year. first things first i want to upgrade the suspension, prolly going with the TOKICO suspension upgrades. then the sway bars, and the strut tower bars. the wheels will come next (prolly enkeis).

after all the handles are taken care of i want to change the entire exhaust system, likely goin with the cattman cat-back exhaust and y-pipe. i want to put in a frankencar intake.

after that, body mods... just changing the lighting most likely. when im done with that, who knows...
packokonutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 06:39 PM   #100
ogparjay
AF Enthusiast

noob it says

i'm a noob also but i've owned my car for 4 years hows that being a noob?

alpine 9815 headunit
levoc shift knob
clear corners
clear tail lights (replace the orange part)
yokohama tires
front strut bar
sway bar
CAI w/ k&n filter
cattman y-pipe

on 97 SE auto black on black
ogparjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 10:50 AM   #101
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Re: noob it says

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogparjay
i'm a noob also but i've owned my car for 4 years hows that being a noob?
you're a noob to the forum, but welcome . don't worry it'll go away after like 50 posts or so.
Old 03-31-2004, 09:27 AM   #102
spudhq
AF Newbie

Talking Noob..Here need some help

New to the Maxima family and just bought a 2002 Maxima SLE. Love it and just turned 30k miles. Just last night I started getting some kind of indicator. I know it's trying to tell me something but I don't know what. When I turn the ignition on the blinker sounds and turn signals and clock flash for 30 seconds, then pauses another 30 seconds, pause and then about another 15 seconds and then goes away. No dash panel indicators on... Not the typical rapid blinker sound that I have heard in other vehicles when your blinker bulbs are burned out...

I am sure this is the place to get to the bottom of this. So thanks in advance for any insights...

Spud..
spudhq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 09:58 PM   #103
rawmax1
AF Newbie

92 maxima gxe

What's up this is Rawle from Florida. This will be my second 3gen max. I just picked one up for $200 dollars. 187k champagne everything works. Needs a bumper/fender/hood. I love these cars I practically know them inside out. I plan to buy a dig cam and show the progress. I have learned much from this forum. My last maxima I just kept it clean with a nice sound system. This one I plan to do exhaust/suspension/system/paint. But the only thing I am stumped on is KONI or KYB. I hear so many different things about each. Then when I am done with this car I will get me a z32. So I have my coupe and sedan. Oh yeah I work at a BMW/Porsche/VW dealership in the Parts Dept. So I got the super low hookup on bodywork & paint and Parts. Unfortunately it's only for me.(company Policy) They really watch it too. Well enough about me.

I have a few tips for some max owners. So if I see anything I can answer I will
rawmax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 08:39 AM   #104
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

^welcome man, it's good to have you.
Old 05-09-2005, 08:18 PM   #105
rawmax1
AF Newbie