Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > Eastern US
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Eastern US New York, New Jersey, Georgia and other Eastern US states.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-06-2003, 06:35 AM   #16
Lasha
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to Lasha Send a message via AIM to Lasha Send a message via Yahoo to Lasha
"The more money that goes into the car, the more chance you have of getting away" and also a better chance of getting into an accident.
Old 07-17-2003, 03:07 PM   #17
VTWanderer07
AF Newbie

damn why da hell does it have to be northern va? VA laws are so strict. Thats why imma move to GA. 4 real though, VA has the stupidest laws on cars. You can buy a gun without a waiting period but you must honk your horn when passing another driver. WTF
VTWanderer07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 03:29 PM   #18
civicgsr_T4_60-1
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to civicgsr_T4_60-1
The laws are there for a reason. I don't agree with all of them, but they are there for a reason. This post was just about street racing. It's illegal, it's dangerous and stupid. But i'm not gonna complain if I one day get busted for my stupid acts.
Old 08-22-2003, 01:01 PM   #19
Hyatus
Banned

you guys have to honk when u pass each other LOL!
Hyatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 05:55 PM   #20
Str8in
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Str8in
Re: Warning To All Va Street Racers!!!

HAha antoher Brian O'coner

Quote:
The department's efforts include undercover officers
Str8in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 04:18 PM   #21
Tranzlogic
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Tranzlogic

there are a bunch of Z28's floating around that are VA state cops, ive seen them in action ! Also for those in the henrico county area I know there is a 92-95 white civic about a 3-4 inch drop id say..all tinted out with an exhaust and the works ...its state trooper that patrols this area, he got a buddy of mine !! I got hit with a racing ticket comming down broad st and believe me you dont want one in this town ! i lost my liscence for 6 months 500.00 in fines 2 driving schools and 75 hrs of community service !!! watch your back out there and remember always do the window down test !!
Tranzlogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 06:55 PM   #22
blackcivic19
AF Enthusiast

I live in fredericksburg,va and I know there is alot of idiot kids that wanna race their moms cars like the guys on tv..What the hell they r the ones that ruin it for the rest of us ..
blackcivic19 is offline   Reply With Quote