Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Articles > Automotive Industry > Features and Editorials
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 02:26 PM   #1
AutomotiveArticles

Throwdown: BMW Exec Takes Aim at Lexus

SUMMARY: <span style="FONT-SIZE:10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Arial">The recent introduction of the new Lexus IS apparently has people at BMW headquarters taking notice. It’s no secret that Toyota is planning a major push of the Lexus brand worldwide, and the new IS will play a huge part in that. So when the company went to Geneva to make the vehicle’s world debut, it appears they’ve achieved exactly what they intended to do: ruffle a few feathers.</span>

View full article

What do you think about this story? Post your comments below.
AutomotiveArticles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 08:00 PM   #2
Axel2
AF Newbie

Re: Throwdown: BMW Exec Takes Aim at Lexus

Surely BMW has less to worry about with the bland, underpowered new IS than it had with the older gen. Heck, Lexus Dealers better start worrying about losing sales to the Acura RSX and the Scion TC.
Axel2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 10:11 PM   #3
altimaracer
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Throwdown: BMW Exec Takes Aim at Lexus

what does lexus care about loosing sales to the scion, its all the same company TOYOTA=lexus, TOYOTA also makes scion< U cant loose money to urself, plus were talking about expensive cars 35.000 and over, rsx dosent come close.....But back to tha subject toyota will become superior overtime and offer a better car than bmw for cheaper and more appealing prices, the trick is start small then DO IT BIG they proved themselves once with the supra...even tho i wouldn't buy from toyota, im a Nissan/Infiniti guy so whichever way toyota goes i will not care i just wanted to retort to the last comment cause im bored and my transmission is broke and im stuck here...Peace
altimaracer is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Articles > Automotive Industry > Features and Editorials