Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Neon | Plymouth Neon > 1st Gen 95-99
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #16
Temporary4now
AF Newbie

Re: Removing cylinder head

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaP View Post
Aluminum head? I always run a circular pattern from the inside out. I'd send the head out to a machine shop and have it tanked, checked for cracks, decked,valve guides checked,especially # 3 changed,valves cleaned up, 3 angle valve grind,all new seals,( they'll come in the head gasket,valve grind set). That head around here will run about $250 at a machine shop.
Yes, Aluminum head. I might get lucky here - a bud's brother is the owner/operator of a machine shop. I might be able to cut a deal. I'll find out this week. Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.
Temporary4now is offline   Reply With Quote