Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Plymouth > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 09:16 AM   #1
genevasm
AF Newbie

Unhappy AC Troubleshooting help please

Any thoughts on what is wrong? I have a 1989 Plymouth Colt, bought the car a little while ago and when i bought it it did not have the ac belt on. Figured I would give it a try so i installed the belt, checked the high side and there was plenty of pressure when i depressed the needle valve, thought i was going to get lucky, wrong. Ac was blowing hot air, Bled the system, bought conversion to 134 adators installed then, ourchased 134 and charged system, still not cool air. system is holding the charge fine, and the compressor is kicking in, easily can tell the draw it places on the 1.5 L. Another interesting fact is that both the high and low side lines are hot too, I would think that at least the low side would be cool. I'm stumped, any thoughts?
genevasm is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Plymouth > General Discussion