Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > AF Regional > Australia / New Zealand
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 12:39 AM   #1
FirstCarDude
AF Newbie

First Car / NEED ADVICE

I'm here to get advice from you guys on what car to get for my first car. I know most people suggest getting cheap cars that don't use much petrol as their first cars but I have saved up a decent amount and actually want something nice. I have a 10k NZD limit which is about 7.5k USD. Though, I'd still like suggestions of decent cars ranging around the 5k limit as well as 10k.

Essentially I want something relatively fast, looks nice, fuel efficient and relatively spacious. I like the look of Mazda 3's (Axela) and 6's. I also like the look of Honda Accords. I really quite like the hatchback style of the Axela's. But most of this is purely off the look of the vehicle as I do not know what makes a car good.

So what do you guys recommend me getting and what things should I be aware of and be looking for when purchasing a car for the first time.

tldr; what car would you suggest for new driver to get, budget of 10k NZD (7.5k USD)
FirstCarDude is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > AF Regional > Australia / New Zealand