Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange > Parts for Sale
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 01:02 AM   #1
ogre1967
AF Newbie

1974 to 77 dodge body parts for sale FS

I have hoods mint condition just need to be sanded and sprayed which I will do if interested doors need to be sanded and sprayed with primer can be ready to ship out within 2 weeks inner fenders outer fenders plus I have a 1977 410 dana 60hd posi rebuilt with all new bearings new clutchpack new gears new brake lines new brake drums large size new brake shoes everything is new on it with zero miles on it contact me at ogre1967@yahoo.com if interested and ask as I may have what you are looking for.opcorn:
if shipping to the states I will make sure the parts are packed within a wood frame around product to insure minimal if any damage and you will be sent the product by courior COD.I use ups ground service when I have shipped in the past and I can let you know what the product will cost to ship within 48 hours. Also I can send you pictures of product within 1 week of contacting me if interested in purchasing as these parts are in the middle of being prepped for primer and were going to go on my 4 wheel drive but illness in family is causing me to sell due to medical bills.

Last edited by ogre1967; 11-20-2007 at 02:53 PM.
ogre1967 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange > Parts for Sale