Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 09:53 PM   #1
burntheasphalt
AF Newbie

In search of a fun and reliable car for below $7000.

Ive been considering cars like
Subaru Impreza sti (before 05)
Audi A4 or S4, which is the one that has AWD? Im confused.
VW Golf GTI (somewhere around 04)

I pretty much want something reliable, fun, and practical in the sense that I wont need a 2nd car in case of things like I need to pick up my aunts kids or something, but dont have enough seats.

I hear a lot about how I'd need to do a lot of preventive maintenance with these cars, and the mistake a lot of people make with these cars is they go from honda/toyota where they had to spend a minimal of $300 a year to maintain it and assumed the same with these brands, then when they break down they say its unreliable. I wouldnt mind spending $1000 a year or so to keep these well maintained, but I'd like knowing how much I need to do before hand.
burntheasphalt is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A