Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
General news, articles, other.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-17-2001, 10:23 PM   #1
PrimeraGT
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to PrimeraGT
G20 hater

Okay, so I am having a friendly chat with one of the forum guys and this person IM's me.. I was as polite as possible through the whole ordeal.. read this..

skimax: yO
PrimeraGT: sup? :-)
skimax: g20's SUCK
PrimeraGT: yeah, but i am not out to please the crowd
skimax: serious, well in that case nice girls car
PrimeraGT: thanks.
skimax: np
skimax: so, is it any fast?
PrimeraGT: its a show car but it is modded..
skimax: thx but i don't own a g20 so don't really care
PrimeraGT: sok, to each his own.
PrimeraGT: i dont knock anyones choice except honda drivers.
skimax: yup, girls get g20 MEN get others
PrimeraGT: sure thing. whatever you say
skimax: hehe
skimax: for u mayb
PrimeraGT: never for me
skimax: well ur same speed with them
PrimeraGT: if you say so
skimax: i do say so
PrimeraGT: then you are right.
PrimeraGT: i dont need to prove anything to anyone..
skimax: exactly
skimax: slow car girl
PrimeraGT: enjoy your maxima kay?
skimax: i'll think about it
PrimeraGT: great, good night
skimax: i'll think about that too

Go ahead, have fun with him. This is his website..
http://maxima.cardomain.com/member_p...page_id=135057

Let him have it..
Old 07-17-2001, 10:31 PM   #2
hooktup99g20
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to hooktup99g20
tru tru, i was talking to him too.....if u go to the site put a little comment in his guest book and rate his ride down.... cause im getting alittle tired of him calling G's girls cars and his maxima a mans car
Old 07-17-2001, 11:06 PM   #3
P10DET
AF Enthusiast

Guys, I don't know what the rules are here, but it's generally not cool to share a private conversation on a public forum without the consent of those involved.

00 328i
91 SE-R (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and filled him with a great resolve"

-- Admiral Yamamoto, December 7, 1941
Old 07-17-2001, 11:21 PM   #4
G22DET
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to G22DET Send a message via AIM to G22DET
"it's interesting how the owner of this car purposedly IM a fellow G20 owner and calls the G20 a "girls" car when he drives an automatic...cant get any pussier than that. Cant work 3 pedals and a stick together in that tiny brain of yours? So you might say..."my car is fast!" well, it better be fast with a V6 and supercharged..in a straight line that is...again, that does not require much effort either, just mesh the pedal. Care to take the car out to a road race track? This sounds childish, but my P11 G20 will beat the shit out of this maxima on any track, any day. Oh, BTW, I only have an air filter on my 4cyclinder. If you are the "man" like you said your car is, August 26th, Big Track @ Willow Springs...see you there."

i was gonna put this on his guest book..but you have to log in and stuff..so i ddint do it
funny guy

GDA Power!
Old 07-17-2001, 11:43 PM   #5
kenchan
AF Enthusiast

honda's still one of my favorites. g20's are good, but will never replace my honda's. :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
Old 07-17-2001, 11:53 PM   #6
Dillweed
AF Regular

A have a little respect for this guy ONLY for the fact that he likes Nissan. But besides that, the guy is clearly a jerk. IMO, a real car lover, or a person that really has apassion for cars doesn't outright diss somebody's ride, nomatter how crappy it may be.

Not saying that I'm better than any of you out there, but I do my very best to appreciate EVERY car made because it's a passion for me. I like the way a car can be an extension of somebody's body, the way man can be so fast compared to his own pysical strength by making man and machine become one.

This guy obviously doesn't have what it takes to be a true car lover.

As far as I'm concerned, I think it's good that Primera showed us how we know so little of people and their love for cars.

If you see this guys car on the street you say:" Nice Maxima, I like what he did with the... He must take cars to heart" But after what I just saw, it showed me that just because the guy has a cool car, doesn't mean that HE is cool.

Hope you all agree.
Old 07-17-2001, 11:54 PM   #7
FlossinPrimera
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to FlossinPrimera Send a message via AIM to FlossinPrimera Send a message via Yahoo to FlossinPrimera
I don't hate hondas, I just don't like the fact that people buy them to mod them because it has already been done by someone before, and you will eventually see another honda with the same shit done. Don't get me wrong, hondas are good cars, but I wouldn't own one to mod, I would buy one to drive to work and back everyday. Why do I drive a G20, because it was free. It was my 16th birthday present (my dad's ex-car). If I hadn't gotten this car, what would I be driving, probably a honda Civic. Besides, how can you call a Maxima a man's car and not give props to the G20. The G20 is lighter, smaller, and handles better. While the Maxima may be faster in a straight line, it has grown fat through the years (huh kinda sounds like my brother's girlfriend).

Just my .02:finger:

K&N, Enkei Type 11 GML, JVC KD-SH55 Digifine, Pioneer Pear-mica components, 2 12" round things that bang and a 400W amp to make them bang. Coming soon: ACT clutch, new half-shafts, HKS superform springs, KYB AGX adjustable shocks, $tillen STB, 17" König Toxxins with Yokohama Parada Tires (P215/40R17).

http://gforces.streetracing.org/

"I wish Captian Archer was as much as a racial bigot as Captain Kirk"
-Burt Weed
Old 07-17-2001, 11:56 PM   #8
G22DET
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to G22DET Send a message via AIM to G22DET
what can a honda do? It's true their B series motors have many potentials, however, all the hondas you get here (except for the ITR) are worthless....in terms of performance, at least the SR20 found in the Gs are capable.
in terms of power, Spoon, the super duper honda tuner, only able to yank out 235hp out of their B18 (B16B stroked to 1.8)...the DETs gets that stock.
in terms of performance on the track...depending on the track, small course might benefit the civic but if you got a bigger car like the Prelude, they're just as heavy as the G20 and if you turbo your G and do everything you can (NA) to the Prelude, the turbo motor would still spank the H22A
i am defending the G because i am an owner of one and i like the car....and in my opinion, the only Honda i would consider nice is the ITR...that's a nice car..even that though, cant replace my P11

GDA Power!
Old 07-18-2001, 05:08 AM   #9
primera man
"P-Man"

Send a message via AIM to primera man
I think this guys got his head up his own arse by the sounds of it

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.
Old 07-18-2001, 06:57 AM   #10
PrimeraGT
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to PrimeraGT
Pardon me for the post George, sure, I did not get his consent but he also IM'ed me out of the blue, I have no idea who this guy is. I just posted it to show how some individuals are towards us. I don't hink it was me personally, he just picked me because I was online at the time. It could have well been you he IM'ed. I was just a little torqued that someone would do that and I wanted to show the others how uncivil some of us could be. My "let him have it" comment was directed so if anyone cared to see if he is a member of the automotive forum and has a g20 that would like to voice their opinion on his comments as to how we don't have 'girl'cars, they would be able to eloquently let him know. A 245hp car running 14.4s in the quarter doesn't really impress me, but then again, I don't drive a track car. I apologize to anyone this may have offended. I posted this in the 'General' forum because that is just what this was, a general discussion.
Old 07-18-2001, 09:10 AM   #11
Nismoboy1
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Nismoboy1
haters suck but you gotta expect it, you can't please everyone

For Sale: 18" Gold Axis Se7en's and Eibach Pro-kits also for a G20 P11. Check the Infiniti G20 Classifieds Here

***My G20 - Click Here***
Old 07-18-2001, 09:18 AM   #12
Dprotech
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Dprotech
If it will help ....I have honda guys looking at my G all the time, in fact more girls are interested in the shape of the G ride than those other cars.

Don't believe what others say, believe in what you know. If someone said your face was green ..would you get pissed off..no ..because you KNOW IT ISN"T, and the G20 is definitely no GIRLY CAR.

This girl I know can attest to that as I jumped off the line and her lipstick went all over her face.....okay ..so that didn't really happen ..but you get the point.

Old 07-18-2001, 09:37 AM   #13
b-b00gie
Banned

Send a message via AIM to b-b00gie
OK, lets just let it be. It does get annoying when people make stupid comments.

I dont want to see another invasion of G20 bashers like we had a few months ago. So lets just put this thread to rest.
Old 07-18-2001, 09:52 AM   #14
DVSNCYNIKL
R.I.P. DAD 3/25/11

Send a message via ICQ to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via AIM to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via Yahoo to DVSNCYNIKL
Well said Boogie. So this is officially closed.