Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-11-2001, 01:33 PM   #1
jimpats
AF Newbie

Lightbulb Now What ? ? ?

hi all,
So now what is my question.
I have taken over the beauty i had ordered the other day a 2002 infiniti G20. ITs black with black leather interior. My question to all of you is regarding what are the do's and donts for it in its infant stage.
what sud i take care of and what not ...
how about the leather and paint ...
how sud i treat the car be very cautious .... and alll the things ...
i know we have bunch of real experienced peeps with cars and especially G20's and they know what they are talking about. so guide me on this one ... shall be waiting on lots of replies to this one ...
thanks in advance .....
happy motoring .......
Old 07-11-2001, 01:47 PM   #2
DVSNCYNIKL
R.I.P. DAD 3/25/11

Send a message via ICQ to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via AIM to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via Yahoo to DVSNCYNIKL
I don't own a G20, but I own a car. Since you have a new car, I would just be gentle during the break-in period and don't do crazy things. Don't drive hard, or speed like crazy etc. Let the engine settle good and you should be fine. As for the interior, you want to stay away from chemicals that with time, will eat it i.e. Amor all, turtle wax, etc. Just make sure that every now and then you clean the interior with some form of leather treatment. If you have carpets inside, once a year get them shampooed. Exterior wise, you should wax it once a year or depending on where you live, twice a year.

Aggressive driving will definitely not be good so just take it easy on her during her virgin years. After a while, you might want to mod, then come back and ask what mods to do. Unless you want to start now, then we'll address it.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General