Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-07-2001, 09:54 AM   #1
Nismoboy1
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Nismoboy1
Angry

Kinda long...

Well, my weekend went pretty sh*tty, saturday night I went to go dj at this party not knowing who's gonna show up and not knowing these people very well, so I get there and started setting up and I knew I had to run back to a friends house to borrow his CD player/mixers. So I run back to go get it and he wasn't home, I called and called but his celly was off. So...I had to play my cd's off a stupid portable cd player...that really sucked ass, ok next their was this one redneckedass kicker mutherf*cker that wanted me to play some stupidass country, I was like "do you really want people to leave b/c they will if I play this" but he pushed and pushed and I just said f*ck it, fine, so I tried to play his sh*t but it just wouldn't play because he had some crappyass burned cd's, he got mad and starting f*cking with my equipment, for instance, f*cking with my mixer and trying to scratch with my vinyl in the middle of a mix...oh man did that piss me off...I wanted to crack his skull open, grab that damn fishing hook of his f*cked up looking cap and shove it up his d*ckhole and pull it back out...but I kept calm...so this f*cker starts making fun of me b/c i'm asian or whatever, right, and I said f*ck I quit, only one and a half hours into my mix, I threw in a mix cd and just let it play, so later on they kicked that one dude out from the party, but guess what, that f*cker stole my cell phone!!! I don't know this fool but if I see him, its over man. but anyways I called and cancelled my service right away, so right when I knew my phone was stolen, I said f*ck it, stopped the cd right in the middle of it and starting packing up b/c i couldn't handle these dumbasses anymore, so I packed up and left that damn party, and they were like what the f*ck, where's the music...so i left pretty pissed off...so i get up the next morning and went to wash my car, cause those damn people lived out in the middle of f*cken no where, you know, dirt roads and sh*t...I get done washing it and starting wiping off my wheels and guess what...my damn right passenger wheel has scratches on it now...now i'm really pissed...so somehow i scraped up my 18's, i don't know when, how or where...f*ck, this suxs...anyone know what I should do about my wheels, touch up paint or should i send them back to Axis or something, anything???...:zx11pisse :zx11pisse :zx11pisse

For Sale: 18" Gold Axis Se7en's and Eibach Pro-kits also for a G20 P11. Check the Infiniti G20 Classifieds Here

***My G20 - Click Here***
Nismoboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2001, 06:20 PM   #2
primera man
"P-Man"

Send a message via AIM to primera man
Dont know about you wheels man,but maybe you need to have them painted or something....but i would be pissed as well.
As for the wanker at the party...you should have just smacked the prick and told him to piss off.
I think you had one of them "why the f**k did i get out of bed days"
primera man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2001, 08:44 AM   #3
Nismoboy1
AF Enthusiast

For reals, why did I get outta bed lol

I wouldn't of waisted my time going out there just to get my cell phone stolen and my wheels scratched up...but who knew...it could of been better...anyways, I called Axis and they said they only import these wheels over here and they don't do repairs. So scratch that idea, I'll probably go to one of these repair shops around here and see what they think. The only thing I'm afraid of is these repair shops may not be able to match the paint very well, you know since mine are gold, but we'll see, any idea of how much a repair like this would cost? thanx.:rocket:

For Sale: 18" Gold Axis Se7en's and Eibach Pro-kits also for a G20 P11. Check the Infiniti G20 Classifieds Here

Old 05-08-2001, 08:21 PM   #4
primera man
"P-Man"

Send a message via AIM to primera man
Shit, they must be scratched up pretty bad,
best of luck...Sorry...cant help you out on this one for cost etc.
But i would say you shouldn't have to worry about the paint match up if you go to a really good place.
primera man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2001, 05:07 AM   #5
AWD Primera
AF Regular

When a friend of mine scratched his painted wheels, the guys at Mag and Turbo (A NZ Car shop) told him that they couldnt match the paint and they would have to repaint all of the wheels. He was PISSED, but decided to get only one wheel entirely repainted, although the colour is different you have to look really hard to notice anything. Are the scratches very deep?
AWD Primera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2001, 09:15 AM   #6
Nismoboy1
AF Enthusiast

well...let's see...I have 2 scratches about 2 inches apart...both on the lip of the wheel, they both are about 1 in long, and about 0.5-1 mm wide and pretty deep, you can see the silver since my wheels are gold, and the scratches go out towards the tire, and I'm still confused of how something like this could of happened, but oh well...I was thinking of getting one of the same exact wheel again except brand new and use the one thats scratched as a full size spare...just a thought, if repairing it isn't worth it...i dont know...we'll see...but thanx anyways