Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Magazine Critic > Other Magazines
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 05:09 PM   #1
MrEss
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to MrEss
Anyone read Triumph world or performance ford U.K mags

I have tried to pick these up as often as I can find them! I just think they have an interesting angle on the hobby. I like the way the editors include the owners of the cars they feature in many of the pictures. It just seems to add a nice personalized touch to it that I NEVER see in U.S. magazines. The U.K vintage motorcycle mags do that as well. I think it's very cool that they do so.Also the editorial content is less about selling a product and more about selling the "joy of involvement". I cant really quite put my finger on IT exactly, but I just know when I see one of those limey mags on the shelf I am going to pay the seven dollars and buy it even though the print is very small and I will have a headache even if I wear my reading glasses!!! I am an engineering technician by day and a car nut the rest of the time. I own a 69 Mustang mach one and an odd assortment of other vehicles I use regularly. But I like British car mags. I would like to hear what others "out there" think about these U.K magazines
MrEss is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Magazine Critic > Other Magazines