Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Other Cars
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 02:07 AM   #1
nightrider84
AF Newbie

My Praise of the 1984 Cadillac Hearse

I've seen everything buggies to bugotti's on this forum, but I have yet to see anything about one of the great, unique rides out there, the 1984 Cadillac Hearse. Here, I want to preach my mind about the greatness of this car.
First off, if anyone out there has ever had the fortune of driving one of these, let me hear from you.
Secondly, if you haven't, you're missing out...big time. These cars are a dream to drive. The suspension is like one of those spaceage mattresses, the engine is a V-8 behemoth well suited for carrying heavy loads (intended in the design...), and racing. Speaking of racing, the rear-wheel drive, v-8 hearses out there are so suited for racing, I recently heard of an 800 hp hearse!!! The comfort is posh. O.K., posh is an understatement.
Why the '84? Because it's lines are clean. No frills, nothing but angles. The mere sight of an '84 Cadillac Hearse can send shivers down the spines of the faint-hearted. It looks like a hearse, not like Donald Trump's family stationwagon like everything made after the '97 waterford.
Is there anyone else out there who shares my love of this motor-vehicle masterpiece?
nightrider84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:30 AM   #2
tommyhawk13
AF Newbie

Re: My Praise of the 1984 Cadillac Hearse

I prefer the older ones myself, but the 84 is a lot lighter.
tommyhawk13 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Other Cars