Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 12:02 PM   #31
TorchedStealth
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to TorchedStealth
Re: Redline vs. LS1 round 2

Why run stock fuel? Just get some cheap 450's and a 255 Walbro and have someone tune you and run those 13Gs how they want to be run!

Oh and with meth and a WOT box (cuts iginition in between shifts) you shoot mad flames, so over time that shitty muffler finally exploded. After looking inside it, it wasnt stright through at all! It was such a shitty muffler, I just had it on to use with my cutout cause it was quiet but then i blocked the cutout off for now. Now im gonna redo my catback, just have the stock res on now with 2.5 inch piping and a pacesetter muffler, but thats all got to go. It does shoot better flames though lol
2005 Saturn Ion Redline - Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors|E85|Harrop TVS1320 Blower|2.9" pulley|3" Intake|Vibrant Header and catless Downpipe|Hahn 3" catback|N2MB Wot Box w/2-step and no-lift shift|Cobra Heat Exchanger|Hurst STS|Ottp Stage 1 trans mounts|AEM EUGO Wideband|Aeroforce Interceptor|HPTuners (self tuned)|Mop Top Pros Carbon Fiber badges|B&G Springs
TorchedStealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:07 PM   #32
TorchedStealth
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to TorchedStealth

Here you go turtle, I took some pics of the engine bay. I have the 2.8" pulley on now since its cold out.

Can see the torque damper and pulley

Vibrant header

I know its not engine bay but here is my temporary muffler setup

And a quick interior shot, gauges and whatnot

Here is a little video I made of my meth setup for a member on another forum. So when I say drew just pretend im saying turtle and when I say Infra pretend im saying Torched. And nevermind my voice since I had a cold AND bronchitis when I recorded it

2005 Saturn Ion Redline - Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors|E85|Harrop TVS1320 Blower|2.9" pulley|3" Intake|Vibrant Header and catless Downpipe|Hahn 3" catback|N2MB Wot Box w/2-step and no-lift shift|Cobra Heat Exchanger|Hurst STS|Ottp Stage 1 trans mounts|AEM EUGO Wideband|Aeroforce Interceptor|HPTuners (self tuned)|Mop Top Pros Carbon Fiber badges|B&G Springs
TorchedStealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:32 PM   #33
99onI95
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlecrxsi View Post
Sorry. But my sig has not changed. I added the Jeep pic a couple of days ago but that is about it. BTW, all Spectras in the USA come with the Beta 2.0L. So you were wrong. It happens. No big deal.

Torched, still would like to see pics of your engine. Oh yeah, and shame about what happened to your muffler.

I've already stated I'm through with you.

I own or have owned:
98 Ram Air firebird-WS6 hood and rear decklid, WS6/C5 vette rims, etc.
03 SRT 4-3'' exhaust, short throw, injectors, matte black
E36 convertible BMW-05 17'' BMW wheels
02 Volvo S60 AWD turbo-Stock
00 Audi A6 4.2L V8 Quattro-Potenzas, straight pipes
03 C240 Benz 4matic-stock
04 2.5rs Impreza
05 Chrysler 300C HEMI
04 GSXR-Power commander, K&N, gears, crash cage, suspension, LED tail
99onI95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:45 AM   #34
turtlecrxsi
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to turtlecrxsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99onI95 View Post
I've already stated I'm through with you.
That's cool. I like your car though.

Anyway, thanks Torched! Will have to view at home since no pics or vids show up or play on work computer.

Edit: Nice! Car is clean.

Last edited by turtlecrxsi; 10-09-2009 at 03:53 PM.
turtlecrxsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:06 PM   #35
Big_red16424
AF Newbie

Quote:
Kia Spectra, huh? I bet you sure know a lot about performance cars.

Let's take a look:
Kia Spectra
1.6L DOHC engine 107 hp
top speed: 115 mph

How long does it take that 107hp to get to a buck fifteen? I bet it's pretty quick, huh? Look, just because your car can smoke a Kia Rio with 93hp it doesn't mean it is fast.

Why are you even in this conversation? According to your signature you've never owned anything that has less than a 17 second quartermile time!
heres a thought don't be a dick. why are you in this thread, so piss off.
Big_red16424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #36
99onI95
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_red16424 View Post
heres a thought don't be a dick. why are you in this thread, so piss off.

Did I ask you questions rookie? Then why reply to someone who doesn't care about your existence?

You have a thought? That suprises me. Usually those who call names and add nothing of value to the forum do not do much thinking. In other words, you didn't have a thought, because if you did you would understand how uneducated, unrefined and just how ignorant your post is.

Take the time to think before you post. You reveal much about yourself and where you come from. Furthermore, it wasn't suprising when I viewed your profile and discovered that your zip code doesn't exist in the state you claim you live in. Were you thinking when you were typing that zip code into your profile? My guess is, if you were, you were thinking as much as when you typed up that last post.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:17 PM   #37
VR43000GT
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to VR43000GT

Quote:
Did I ask you questions rookie? Then why reply to someone who doesn't care about your existence?

You have a thought? That suprises me. Usually those who call names and add nothing of value to the forum do not do much thinking. In other words, you didn't have a thought, because if you did you would understand how uneducated, unrefined and just how ignorant your post is.

Take the time to think before you post. You reveal much about yourself and where you come from. Furthermore, it wasn't suprising when I viewed your profile and discovered that your zip code doesn't exist in the state you claim you live in. Were you thinking when you were typing that zip code into your profile? My guess is, if you were, you were thinking as much as when you typed up that last post.
I'm didn't want to get into but the fact is you came in here claiming bullshit on a car that is modded enough to make this race easily feasible and have been a dick in practically everyone of your posts. You then back your claim with how fast his car is stock which is completely irrelevant as it is nowhere near that. Tell Ryan Woon that he couldn't beat a Corvette because Supras only run 13's. And that is awesome that you have been here since 04' as you would like us all to know. Funny that nobody on here even recognizes you as your posts on here are about as frequent as a solar eclipse and are as worthless as sex after 70 years old.

VR43000GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:40 PM   #38
99onI95
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL3000gt View Post
I'm didn't want to get into but the fact is you came in here claiming bullshit on a car
Example? You don't have an example and if there was one it was backed by a source with the site listed. How about quit shooting your mouth off. You're somebody who got their toes stepped on and now you are whining like a little girl. You can't even post without cursing. Nice, I see I'm getting the best of you.

Quote:
that is modded enough to make this race easily feasible and have been a dick in practically everyone of your posts.
I'll ignore the typo in this sentence.

Quote:
You then back your claim with how fast his car is stock which is completely irrelevant as it is nowhere near that.
Back what claim??????????????????? What claim did I make? That I doubted he could beat a T/A. It's not a claim ITS AN OPINION! Believe it or not you live in America, and people have the right to have an opinion!

Quote:
Tell Ryan Woon that he couldn't beat a Corvette because Supras only run 13's. And that is awesome that you have been here since 04' as you would like us all to know.
The individual who posted prior to my post referenced that he had been here since '04, thus the reason I stated I had been here the same amount of time. I'm sorry I had to break that down into small bits for you so you could comprehend it, sometimes I give people more credit than they deserve. I want everyone to know how long I've been on this forum? If you think somehow I care what you think about me you're wrong. But hey, it wouldn't be the first time would it?

Quote:
Funny that nobody on here even recognizes you as your posts on here are about as frequent as a solar eclipse and are as worthless as sex after 70 years old.
Wow! You speak for the entire forum, huh? It's funny, with the way you post I don't believe this entire forum can contain your entire ego! It's a good thing your car wasn't manufactured in this millenium, I'm sure then the entire internet couldn't contain how great you think you are!

I own or have owned:
04 2.5rs Impreza
05 Chrysler 300C HEMI

Last edited by 99onI95; 10-12-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:49 PM   #39
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to BP2K2Max

good kill, those cobalt's can get pretty beastly.

I95, grow up man. you can take the guy on his word that he beat an LS1 or you can disagree and get on with your life. it's really not worth all the childish bickering.
BP2K2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:10 AM   #40
VR43000GT
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to VR43000GT

That's sweet. Fact remains you still came in here with an "opinion" that was backed with the quoted stock time of his vehicle which has absolutely no reference here. Guessing you didn't like it judging by your signature. I have nothing against LS1's as a modified WS6 gave me a very good run for my money. That and the fact that they are very cheap performance. I have no ego in this, seems you do. On top of that you question me as if I am being facetious in saying I believe him. :0 Again, I have personally seen his car in action. With that my credibility stands far above the guy who quotes stock times in order to back his opinion in the "United States of America." Don't quote me some right you have being in the US. It doesn't matter where you are from, if you have internet, you have the right the right to speak out as an uninformed douchebag. And again with my ego? I haven't said anything pertaining to my prestige or lack there of on this forum. I could care less if you don't like when my car was made. Most good cars IMHO were made sub year 2000.

VR43000GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:22 AM   #41
Stealthee
Your worst nightmare

99onI95 you can back down or I will shut you down. You obviously are a V8 fanboi who knows nothing about turbos. Keep your knowledge and lack thereof out of this thread.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:42 AM   #42
99onI95
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP2K2Max View Post
good kill, those cobalt's can get pretty beastly.

I95, grow up man. you can take the guy on his word that he beat an LS1 or you can disagree and get on with your life. it's really not worth all the childish bickering.

Grow up? This is from a 26 year old, whoa, I'm sure you are just bursting with wisdom, knowledge, and intelligence. Typical, a "know it all kid." Wow, it sure is easy to pick on the guy that is getting ganged up on. I only interact with those who interact with me first or state something I believe to be false.

If you would have taken the time to read the posts you would have discovered that I conceded to the owner of the Ion the page before.

Quote:
Best of luck with the car, I'm sure your car is one of those I would bet against and go home with empty pockets.

However, you didn't do that, and you are now making irrelevant comments. So, take the time to read the thread instead of coming in and reading the last couple of posts and begin thinking you know everything that is going on.

I own or have owned:
04 2.5rs Impreza
05 Chrysler 300C HEMI
Old 10-13-2009, 11:56 AM   #43
99onI95
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL3000gt View Post
That's sweet. Fact remains you still came in here with an "opinion" that was backed with the quoted stock time of his vehicle which has absolutely no reference here.
You have taken the stock time reference out of context. The point is how much time that had to be made up in order to beat a modified LS1. I'm so sick of spoon feeding everything for you like a child. Can you not think for yourself? Is it really that difficult for you?

Quote:
Guessing you didn't like it judging by your signature.
Now you are guessing? Great, don't start doing that, we will be here all day debating on what you think might have, or maybe happened.

Quote:
I have nothing against LS1's as a modified WS6 gave me a very good run for my money. That and the fact that they are very cheap performance. I have no ego in this, seems you do.
Way to be original. I say you have an ego, therefore you turn around and make the same comment. Nice.

Quote:
On top of that you question me as if I am being facetious in saying I believe him. :0
Get back to me with what "facetious" means, would you?

Quote:
Again, I have personally seen his car in action. With that my credibility stands far above the guy who quotes stock times in order to back his opinion in the "United States of America."
Here is that ego, "I stand far above the guy," yup, you're the man! You got a picture with a cop car behind your car in the driveway, probably your parents driveway! How juvenile is that?

Quote:
Don't quote me some right you have being in the US.
I'll quote you whatever I want and you will sit there and like it when I do it, what you say about that, boy?

Quote:
It doesn't matter where you are from, if you have internet, you have the right the right to speak out as an uninformed douchebag.
Haha, you just stuttered!

Quote:
And again with my ego? I haven't said anything pertaining to my prestige or lack there of on this forum.
Now you have prestige! Hahahahahahaha.

Quote:
I could care less if you don't like when my car was made. Most good cars IMHO were made sub year 2000.
Yeah, everything after 2000 sucked, dude you crack me up.

HAHAHAHA, I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.

Please, my little stealth and 3000GT friends help me, this I95 guy is busting my balls and I need everyone to come to my rescue.

This is pathetic, when you can't hold your own ground and you PM everyone you know to come get your rearend out of a crack. I bet you will do the same thing in a fight wouldn't you? Please, I'm getting my face pounded in, help, help!
Old 10-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #44
Stealthee
Your worst nightmare

I wasn't PMed. I have been watching this thread from the beginning. I told you shut it down or I will shut you down and I mean that. Keep posting crap and you will be taking a vacation.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #45
99onI95
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthee View Post
99onI95 you can back down or I will shut you down. You obviously are a V8 fanboi who knows nothing about turbos. Keep your knowledge and lack thereof out of this thread.

We're discussing a supercharged Saturn Ion Redline, and you come here talking about turbos, you are WAY OFF TOPIC!!.

Way to shut me down pro!

I own or have owned:
04 2.5rs Impreza
05 Chrysler 300C HEMI

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing