Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Engineering/Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-08-2003, 07:00 AM   #1
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Send a message via AIM to eckoman_pdx Send a message via Yahoo to eckoman_pdx
Civic Ferio logo

Hey all, I have a 1992 USDM Civic 4 door. I would like to know how or where I can find and get ahold of a Civic Ferio logo (Civic Ferio was the JDM 4 door civic if you don't know, EG9 would be my car there I think). I'd really like to get ahold of a Civic Ferio logo, so any info would help (perferable from an EG9 Ferio).
eckoman_pdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 02:18 PM   #2
SilverY2KCivic
Cali Guy

Send a message via ICQ to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via AIM to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via Yahoo to SilverY2KCivic
Try either www.optionsauto.com or www.inlinefour.com Both shops specialize in JDM parts and supplies.
All rights reserved... All BITERS served!

"The last time you had THIS much fun driving a car, it cost a quarter, and gyrated in front of the supermarket."

i have yet to see any well done imports around here. most are road toilets driven by some high school punk -Drift

hessemer69 on AIM
SilverY2KCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 10:03 PM   #3
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Thanx...options auto salon's site lists it. It's $18 I think. Do you know were I could find more info and pic's on Civic Ferio's?
Old 06-08-2003, 11:37 PM   #4
Melt
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Melt
inlinefour sucks ... order anywhere else but there
Old 06-09-2003, 02:40 AM   #5
SilverY2KCivic
Cali Guy

Send a message via ICQ to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via AIM to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via Yahoo to SilverY2KCivic
I guess it's personal preferance. I've never heard a complaint with them. I guess when you know the guys that work there when you go to the shop, it's a difference experience. They know their ish over there though, and they don't mess around, that's for dang sure.
All rights reserved... All BITERS served!

"The last time you had THIS much fun driving a car, it cost a quarter, and gyrated in front of the supermarket."

i have yet to see any well done imports around here. most are road toilets driven by some high school punk -Drift

hessemer69 on AIM
SilverY2KCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 03:14 AM   #6
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

so u know any places on the web I can find more pics and info on the Civic Ferio? I haven't looked at inlinefour yet either. I went to options auto salon first, and they had it listed. Haven't ordered it yet or anything, I just found it on there. and thanx for the help melt and silvery2kcivic.
Old 06-09-2003, 04:52 AM   #7
Moppie
Master Connector

Send a message via ICQ to Moppie Send a message via AIM to Moppie Send a message via Yahoo to Moppie
You do know that the Ferio was a budget version of the Civic Sedan in Japan? they just did a minnor restyle on the grill and tail lights.
Old 06-09-2003, 05:36 PM   #8
jcrx
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to jcrx
Quote:
Originally posted by Moppie
You do know that the Ferio was a budget version of the Civic Sedan in Japan? they just did a minnor restyle on the grill and tail lights.
Ferios are four doors, not budget they came in about fourteen different trim levels to include three with B16A's, the 92-95 SiR and the 96+ Si II and the Si, and the realtime 4wd RTSi and RTX with DOHC ZC's.

Reference: http://www.honda.co.jp/HOT/ModelData/civic/index.html
Old 06-10-2003, 03:39 AM   #9
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Quote:
Moppie, ummm..first off...I KNOW it's a 4-ddor...in case you missed what I typed...I HAVE a USDM 4-door.....with a B-series engine swap. Which brings us to point B...

Quote:
Ferios are four doors, not budget they came in about fourteen different trim levels to include three with B16A's, the 92-95 SiR and the 96+ Si II and the Si, and the realtime 4wd RTSi and RTX with DOHC ZC's.
Thank you jcrx...I couldn't have said it better myself. So you see, moppie, in the US, 4-doors ARE budget...No B16, No real time 4wd...nothing, if your lucky and get an EX, you get a whoppin D16 SOHC vtec. A nice, econobox slow engine. No SiR for 5th gen, no 96+ Si II or Si. If your most ppl in in the 5th gen, you get a superfuel effiecnet and weak ass D15 econobox. Well, since mine is NOT a weak econobox anymore, I wanted to get ahold of some JDM Civic Ferio logos, since the 92-95 SiR is a nice B16A performance 4-door, the same with the Si and Si II. Since I have one of the only 4-doors done up decent around here, I decided I wanted a Ferio logo, since the JDM 4-door, aka the "Ferio", DID have a performance version. Something we only got here in the limited production Del Sol Vtec and 99-00 Si. Thanks for the link jcrx, thats a tight link. and thanks for stickin up for me also, did the 92-95 Ferio and the 96 = Ferio have different logos? also, did the SiR, Si, and Si II have different lookin Ferio logos? (I know the SiR, Si, etc logos are different, lol)

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical