Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-03-2001, 03:49 PM   #31
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert XR4x4
It was several years ago, I think it was 1996 when I went and they had made about 65 cars, I think they were working on car 68, and yes the factory was pretty small and absolutely immaculate!
you are so lucky

i am so jealous
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2001, 01:31 AM   #32
SpeedSlayer
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to SpeedSlayer
the most exotic car has to be a 85 mercedes 380 se on the fact that i still dont have my license just took ym dads car for a spin
SpeedSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2001, 04:49 AM   #33
dejoux
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to dejoux
Ive driven nothing exotic but a few interesting older cars.

1949 MG TC
1955 MG TF

those would be the most valuable ive driven but the car I most enjoyed driving would have to be

1971 MG Midget in a gymkhana, most fun ive had in my whole life (yes I know that sounds really sad)

One by one the penguins steal my sanity
dejoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 04:00 AM   #34
89LXcoupe
AF Newbie

Best for me would be my dads 1972 Ferrari Dino 246 GT....absolutely amazing. I'm always get adreniline rushing and goose bumps everytime I get to drive it. Can't imagine what the new ones are like. On the totally different side of the car world I got to drive my friends dads 69 Dodge Super Bee with a 440 in it....ya it had good acceleration.
89LXcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 08:48 PM   #35
blatch
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to blatch Send a message via AIM to blatch
the most 'exotic' car i've ever drivin would be 98 eddie bauer expedition (lol)

blatch likes caffeine.
blatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2001, 12:59 AM   #36
Euro19
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Euro19 Send a message via AIM to Euro19 Send a message via Yahoo to Euro19
The coolest car I´ve drived is my friends Peugeot 406 coupe. Its a true Sports coupe with a V6 engine and about 200HP and some luxury apointments too. By price it certainly wouldn´t compit with an Accord Coupe or Toyota Solara, but yes in Europe it does with the BMW 3 series coupe and Mercedes CLK. And one of my luxurious and comfort+ rides I´ve had is on my aunt´s 1998 MB E430. For the ones that haven´t seen the Peugeot here´s some pics of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (19.3 KB, 172 views)
Euro19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2001, 01:02 AM   #37
Euro19
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Euro19 Send a message via AIM to Euro19 Send a message via Yahoo to Euro19
Talking

Another!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (22.4 KB, 173 views)
Old 12-13-2001, 01:04 AM   #38
Euro19
AF Enthusiast

last one!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (22.8 KB, 170 views)
Old 12-13-2001, 03:52 AM   #39
Gonthrax
Skyline Guy

Send a message via AIM to Gonthrax
Hmm, well this is pretty simple for me, i've only driven 2 sportscars. One was the 2000 Audi TTs and the other (And the most fun) was a 911 TT (not sure what year, I think a 98) on BBSs, 16psi boost, numerous internal mods, no bodymods.
I'd like to add a Skyline to the list someday, perhaps I'll even own one of these beasts!
Member of AF's Slide Squad (Member #04)

Quote:
Originally posted by taranaki
Postcounts - Phoey....it's not how often you speak,it's whether you actually say anything that matters.

Neishlin Motors
Soon to be my best friend
Gonthrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2001, 11:43 AM   #40
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

that peugeot is pretty nice
i didn't know they were a more luxury company?! i thought they competed with like honda and toyota.. not bmw and mercedes
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2001, 02:38 PM   #41
Jimster
Here for the pussy, man.

Send a message via ICQ to Jimster Send a message via AIM to Jimster Send a message via Yahoo to Jimster
Quote:
Originally posted by gang$tarr
that peugeot is pretty nice
i didn't know they were a more luxury company?! i thought they competed with like honda and toyota.. not bmw and mercedes
They do compete with Honda & Toyota, in Europe, the CLK & 3 Series Coupe compete, with the Accord Coupe and Celica as well as the Peugeot

2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans
Jimster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2001, 11:27 PM   #42
Euro19
AF Enthusiast

Peugeot is a generalistic brand compiting specially with Ford, VW, Citroen. You can find from a $8000 (or less?) 106 3door hatchback and going to the top you´ll find the significantly more expensive 406 coupe and 607. They´re now launching pretty nice, safe and more reliable cars for reasonable pricing.
Old 12-14-2001, 12:51 AM   #43
jeffrey
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to jeffrey Send a message via AIM to jeffrey
Well..

I used to work for a cellphone install place a loooooong time ago (late 80's, I'm aging myself here hehe) so I got to drive lots of nice cars actually. The place was in New Orleans and they guy that owns Popeye's (fast food franchise) lived there. He had Porsches, Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Rolls, etc as well as the usual Mercedes and BMW's coming in.

You don't get to really drive them more so then just pull them in and out of the bays and into the parking lot.

Was fun nonetheless.

I drive a WRX daily and a Honda RC51 (VRT1000SP1 motorcycle) not that either of those are especially exotic.
Old 12-14-2001, 03:11 PM   #44
hakka
AF Enthusiast

your talking about Al Copeland...he has some awesome cars, inluding Lambo Countach, Diablo SV, a few 911TTs, Indy cars, and nascars o name a few. He also owns a few offshore racing boats.
hakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2001, 06:09 PM   #45
KatWoman
AF Enthusiast

Best car I've driven: Lexus SC400
Best car I've ridden in: BMW 330 :drool:
Car I wish I could ride in: new generation Ferrari and McLaren

But if I can get some kind of German car in this lifetime that would make me happy too
KatWoman is offline   Reply With Quote