Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Starion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 07:02 AM   #1
TurboFC3s
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to TurboFC3s Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFC3s
Rebuilt Starion up for sale

Heu what up everyone.
I have a car up for sale but let me start by introducing myself.
I do not post in these forums regularly as you can tell by my post count and join date but you can find me in Socal7s.com as well as RX7club.com and I am a newly regular Ebay7 seller.
I live out in Los angeles, Ca and anyone that would like to check out this car and test drive is welcomed just send me an email with any questions to Typertoy12a@hotmail.com
A little about the car.
I got it from a friend who had it passed down from his Father and he had bought it used.
So it has 3 registered owners since new. I have not yet registered it under my name since my buddy lives like 2 blocks away.
It is a 1987 Mitsubushi Starion Turbo.
It is Gold with a lot of oxidation but a clean dent free body.
It has a black leather interior that is pretty damned impressive when you see how clean it is. The only wear or damage is to the Dirvers seat since it's a 20 year old car. The rear seat look like they have never been sat in. hey rest of the interior is perfect event the door panels and belts. It has the original stereo and absolutely everything is bone stock inside and out.
The car has had some major rebuilds since last summer which we do have recipts for.
1. Rebuilt motor. The head was not redone but showed no immediate signs of needing it.
2. Rebuilt stock turbocharger.
3. Changed fuel pump.
4. Replace exhaust sytem with stock style coponents, also have a DTM dual tip style muffle that I will include.
5. Replaced tires less than one year ago.
The car is in great shape and i woudl like to mod it up but I don't have the time or money.
I have to many projects on my hands and I shouldn't have bought it to begin with but I couldn't pass it up.
All of you that are in to the Starions already know how hard it is to even find one let alone find one as clean as you will see this one is.
So you all know what these cars are worth.
I am not going to ask an arm and a leg for it so don't let the list of maintance things make you think I want like $10,000 for it or something......HEHEHE
Just send me an emailif you would like to see some pix or come and look at it.
And then you can make me an offer on it.
Thanx for reading all this.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
TurboFC3s is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Starion