Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 07:07 PM   #136
jon@af
The Media Guy

Send a message via AIM to jon@af
Re: Re: Re: Honda haters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngvr4
i like both import and american, and honda is known to last long, even lots of american car owners will admit that. why do they put wings on the proffesional import cars that race? moderator carrnuut has went over this plenty of times, wings are not bad, they actually help. i own a vr4 with a sticker on the side of it that says south bend clutch, and, i've blown the doors off many american cars. and why are people on here talking down on asians, as if there dumb. most the ricers around here are white, and lots of asians have 12 sec integra's. so what, does that mean to talk down on white's.

please people , no racism!!
I agree, racism is just plain dumb, and besides that, all the Asian-Americans that I have met have been very knowledgable and intelligent. Stereotypes suck.

AF User Guidelines <----Click and read if you don't know these.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

A Blog By Swigz

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet; Aquila non captat muscas.
jon@af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:02 PM   #137
chavocrazy69
AF Regular

Re: Honda haters?

There actually is no need to get all excited over some fucking retarded crap like this. I formed my opinions because my dad has been a mechanic for over 15 years and a lot of the cars that come in the shop for huge repairs while having very low miles. I completely agree with your statement that car magazines have given GM heaps of praise over the last couple of months, but you have to understand that they always give their compliments in a kind of, "the new Buick so and so is cool, but" kind of way. I'm really sorry if you feel offended by my statements gonenuts15792, but the truth is, you can't deny the impact the Honda motor company has made on the cars of today. Even including fleet sales, the Taurus and Impala STILL don't outsell the Accord. That is a testament to quality engineering. As far as Bob Lutz is concerned, let's not bullshit ourselves here. Do you honestly expect one man to undo the damage caused by decades of mistakes? The new Malibu was supposed to be all about Lutz, and where is it's flair and excitement? As far as convincing me of the quality of GM products, we will have to see in the future. There are a lot of promising products in the GM pipeline. I am anxious to see how the new products stack up. But for now...the sad truth is that GM is behind the times. Also, I'm not ALL HONDA or anything, I think people have that wrong. I am currently lusting over the new Mustang and the upcoming Grand Am looks awesome. And after all who THE FUCK CARES WHAT YOU DRIVE????JUST DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!
chavocrazy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:12 PM   #138
gonenuts15792
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to gonenuts15792 Send a message via Yahoo to gonenuts15792

I didn't find your post offending in anyway.

Last edited by gonenuts15792; 03-04-2004 at 07:57 AM.
gonenuts15792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 12:17 AM   #139
chavocrazy69
AF Regular

Good. It will be better for everyone involved. Bye.
Old 03-06-2004, 06:34 AM   #140
Nexagen
AF Regular

WHY HONDAS SUCK - "ACCORD"ing

1) #1 stolen car in the world. The security system can be easily disabled by reaching underneath the fender in most civics and you can kiss your honda goodbye.
(I know 2 people that got their cars stolen, one had an accord and another friend of mine had a civic)

2) Aside from the Acura TL the interior looks... well pretty cheap and uh BASIC also not to mention NORMAL. Not exactly a Mercedes Benz in terms of luxury. Even the NSX cockpit cant compete to the looks of the cockpit in the Chevrolet Z06 or the Dodge Viper or Ferrari or Lamborghini. My friend has a 95 prelude and it looks basic and cheap. I showed him my 2000 Eclipse and his words were "Woa man, this is crazy! It's like a spaceship!" I guess it is a spaceship comparing to the cheap honda interior.

3) Hondas usually are not good for building a race car, unless you own AEM and drag race their 1500 HP Civic. At best you can add maybe 200 extra horses and that's with a turbo and other mods. Even the NSX has less than 300 horses and that's a supposed to be honda's top of the line car. I'll take a 1995 Mazda RX-7 Twin Turbo instead and modify it to 900 HP any day.

4) It's a car for your mom and not for you if you have a need for speed. I consider the Civic as a notch up from Geo Metro.

5) They can look so ricey I wish I had a gun to shoot myself than to see one in person. I would not be caught dead in one.

6) Honda owners usually boast about how powerful their "V-TEC" engines are. Yeah sure it is Variable Timed which makes the engine more efficient. Like if it is only a specialty trait of honda. Guess what the Lamborghini Diablo has the same thing only they call it Valve Timing Management. The 03-04 Eclipse GTS also comes in at 210 HP because they also have the same thing. "Yeah my integra has a powerful V-TEC engine. It's one of the best engines in the world!" two words sucka: LS6 and Twin Turbo 13B FD3S.

Heck I bet if you ask any kid with a civic and you ask them what V-TEC stands for 75% of them wont know!

7) Hondas pretty much maintain their same normal and basic design and style. This years civic wont look that much different then the one coming out next year.

8) If you own one you are one of these: A lazy or fat person, someone who does'nt give a damn about style and drives anything on wheels, just needs a car to go to work, lives in a fantasy world thinking your are the fastest, more car for less money. Oh and dont forget to add a 8" muffler!

Temple of V-TEC Translation - Temple of RICERS

V alve
T imed
E ngine
C rap

What does Honda stand for?
H idious
O utside
N o
D amn
A cceleration

Their main purpose in this life for hondas is to get smoked in every category even their own.
Nexagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 01:32 PM   #141
aznxthuggie
AF Enthusiast

dude whats wrong with you? PMS?
aznxthuggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 09:45 PM   #142
MelficeRSX
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to MelficeRSX Send a message via MSN to MelficeRSX
I think that I have a problem...I hate hondas, but i like acuras. Thouogh i do admit some hondas are friggin sweet like the s2000 and the si hatchback. But I dont know whats the deal with that? Like the other guy said, as long as its fast its nice. and so far everything is basically nice.
MelficeRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 04:40 PM   #143
TechBandit
AF Newbie

MY problem is that ever ricer and there mama's mama has a civic. Everywhere i got i see a damn 'tricked-out' civic and there shit! I dunno... RSX is cool and S2000 are cool.. but i think Civic ruined it for me even thinking about buyin a Honda or Acura
TechBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 01:49 AM   #144
chavocrazy69
AF Regular

dude, MelficeRSX, calm the fuck down. Jesus, it's only cars, there is no need to get all pmsy over gay shit. Calm the fuck down fag! Drive it and shut the fuck up.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:21 AM   #145
TechBandit
AF Newbie

He was just voicing his opinion... So you should both calm down..
Old 03-08-2004, 12:41 PM   #146
MelficeRSX
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to MelficeRSX Send a message via MSN to MelficeRSX
thanks TechBandit, but I can handle my own. CHAVOCRAZY69 you are the fag here! you fucking bitch how and where the hell do you come from to talk shit like that? I bet you barley know shit about a honda...FUCKIN PANSEY! back off my nuts and hate hondas not my opinion!!!!!!!!!!
MelficeRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 05:08 PM   #147
chavocrazy69
AF Regular

How can you say you "hate" Hondas so much, and have RSX on your name????? WTF? Just what the hell do you think an Acura is???? Find the dipshit Forum and post there. This forum is for REAL car people. People who KNOW the diff between cars.
Old 03-08-2004, 05:46 PM   #148
-Josh-
Automotive love doctor

Send a message via AIM to -Josh-
This is rediculus your acting like a bunch of middle schoolers, all of you need to grow up. This site wasn't set up so you people could name call and bicker over pointless shit, now grow up or shut up. If you want to keep bickering like little kids, do it with private messages.

AF User Guidelines

What is a mippie? - click
-Josh- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 06:45 PM   #149
chavocrazy69
AF Regular

Hey thanks Z28Josh, and if I've offended anyone I'm sorry. I will try to grow up and stop this dumb bickering. No more arguing over Hondas. If you don't like Hondas then thats your opinion right? I don't like some cars, but I don't put my opinions all over a website. I'm done here.
Old 03-10-2004, 05:47 PM   #150
TechBandit
AF Newbie

Even tho thats what i said before... nicely put.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General