Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-19-2018, 07:27 AM   #31
Earlsfat
Cheesesteakoholic

Re: Banter thread 2014

My son drug my ass into boxing last October. THAT has helped my back more than any medicine or chiropractor could ever hope to. Problem is my cheap ass doesn't like to pay for anyone else to do shit for me and I keep making it worse.

THEN, since my Guardian Angel's thinks he's some kind of fucking comedian, I was diagnosed with diabetes about 4 months ago. You'll never know how much you hate vegetables until you have to eat the motherfuckers on a regular basis. Positive side of all this horseshit is between boxing and diabetes I'm in the best shape of my life and (with the occasional exception of my back) I feel pretty god damned good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"All you want to talk about is money, let's talk about love, and sex... forget love, let's just talk about sex. "
Earlsfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 07:35 AM   #32
Earlsfat
Cheesesteakoholic

And hey... can we move the banter thread to a new website that doesn't have all the fucking ads? This is by far THE worst site I've ever been on for ads, particularly after you've logged in.

Autoguide doesn't happen to own this site does it? Or is Igor just flat broke and peddling ad space with the gusto of a $2 whore in Tijuana bar?

"All you want to talk about is money, let's talk about love, and sex... forget love, let's just talk about sex. "
Old 11-19-2018, 07:37 AM   #33
Earlsfat
Cheesesteakoholic

Honestly... I belong to another site where the traffic is dead... could move it tere and there are NO ads at all.

Old 11-19-2018, 10:41 AM   #34
Genopsyde
The President

Send a message via AIM to Genopsyde Send a message via Yahoo to Genopsyde

Jim, do you use any social media?
Old 11-19-2018, 05:10 PM   #35
stone_mound_camaro
AF Enthusiast

This thread looks like it's moving right along Well my update pretty much goes as I'm still working overseas. Lat time I replied, I was in Korea. Funny enough, this time I'm in Korea again. In about 30 days, my fiancee and I will take a 6 month tour around Europe. So I'm actually quite excited about that. You know, it's so funny to look back on these old post. I was such a young guy when I started out on here. It's good to see a few of you guys back on here again. It brings back a lot of good memories from my developing years.

car audio guru...
stone_mound_camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 05:16 PM   #36
stone_mound_camaro
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlsfat View Post
Tell me about it... back / sciatica will make 46 feel like 96. Moved a ton and a half of concrete in 80 pound bags about a week and a half ago.... .
If the sciatica is that thing where you can touch the back of your thigh and feel it in your feet, then dammit do I have a problem!

car audio guru...
Old 11-19-2018, 05:57 PM   #37
Stealthee
Your worst nightmare

Use an ad blocker. I see no ads here. I use AdGuard on Firefox.
Old 11-19-2018, 06:00 PM   #38
stone_mound_camaro
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthee View Post
Use an ad blocker. I see no ads here. I use AdGuard on Firefox.
I wanted to say that, but I also kind of didn't want to say it... For the sake of Igor and the fact that this is a free site after all. Ads pay for it.

car audio guru...
Old 11-19-2018, 06:05 PM   #39
Stealthee
Your worst nightmare

When the ads turn people away from wanting to post it becomes a double edged sword. The site was almost unusable until I activated the ad blocker here.
Old 11-19-2018, 09:52 PM   #40
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone_mound_camaro View Post
If the sciatica is that thing where you can touch the back of your thigh and feel it in your feet, then dammit do I have a problem!
The Sciatic nerve runs from your spine thru your butt cheek on each side down to your foot, it is usually felt as a throbbing in the butt, hip(and pelvic area), down the leg and in the ankle and has varying degrees of discomfort ranging from annoying to not being mobile. The swelling caused by irritated nerve can make it feel like one leg is longer than the other. I am not a fan lol.

@Earlsfat By the way, I thought maybe it was a mod thing cause I don't really have a ton of ads on my page but thought premium accounts had less ads as well. I am all for us reconnecting and really want to catch up with all you guys and think it would be awesome to do it full circle on where we all started to get to know each other in the first place. AF, however at Stealthee so intelligently put it, if the ads become a issue to cause you or anyone else to be like fuck it, too much trouble. I am cool with moving the Banter 4.0 to a more use friendly environment, you guys let me know. I touched base with a few more members (Jeremy AKA Gold, Marcus AKA Cuda, Ellie AKA LE12345671 ,Kasey (don't remember what his screen name was here lol) and tried to text Dave AKA Twospirits but think had a old number). Hoping to see them posting shortly but I like Stone think its awesome we can all touch base after all these years and also feel like we got to know each other and I can tell you I don't think too many people have laughed there balls off as much as I laughed with with you guy on a online forum and honestly kinda make me angry for my balls being so tiny now from laughing at and with you fucks so much.
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.

Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
FormulaLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 10:09 PM   #41
stone_mound_camaro
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaLT1 View Post
I like Stone.....we can all touch

Dude, I literally just got back. How about at least a coffee date first?

car audio guru...
Old 11-19-2018, 10:22 PM   #42
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone_mound_camaro View Post
Dude, I literally just got back. How about at least a coffee date first?
Not how I roll, asking permission before a dirty touch is just giving a option I am not willing to accept
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.

Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
FormulaLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 10:07 AM   #43
Earlsfat
Cheesesteakoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genopsyde View Post
Jim, do you use any social media?

I try to steer clear of it in general because some people (mostly my family, lol) make me want to rip their throats out with political posts, but I'm on Tardbook.

Old 11-20-2018, 05:54 PM   #44
stone_mound_camaro
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlsfat View Post
I try to steer clear of it in general because some people (mostly my family, lol) make me want to rip their throats out with political posts, but I'm on Tardbook.
I completely shut down my FB. I mean, it's still up and active. But I basically put everyone on "unfollow" so I can't see their ridiculous political posts. I only get on FB these days to check out the Ducati group that Im a part of. It feels great to Log on FB and see a completely empty page. I have no "stories" or "news feeds" or any of that crap. My go to social media outlet is Instagram. I enjoy seeing pictures of people and posting pictures of my travels and life.

car audio guru...
Old 11-20-2018, 10:42 PM   #45
stone_mound_camaro
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaLT1 View Post
Not how I roll, asking permission before a dirty touch is just giving a option I am not willing to accept
Hows that Tesla treating you?

car audio guru...

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic