Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Ram Pickup | Ram SRT10
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-13-2003, 07:16 PM   #16
mattman890
AF Newbie

Re: 2002 Dodge Ram

Ive got An 01 and I tell Ya theres no waiting to feel That horsepower.This truck Kicks ass!!
mattman890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 01:49 AM   #17
Burnt419
AF Newbie

02 Quadcab Ram 4.7L

Hey,Guys just thought i would lets you know if your intrested in a new ram it would be a good idea to know what you need for an engine if your looking to haul get the 5.9 if your looking to race Get a New V10 but its 50k Before finnacing,I do a bit of both and have successfully got way more power out of my 4.7L it is stock at 340hp but i have added a cold air induction, I have added a throttle bodie spacer,custom rollpan and stainless grille,true Dual Flowmaster exhaust thats sounds Great.i am planning on getting a whipple charger too, this 4.7L is well faster then any hemi out there i have seen,or raced and if you own one you know what i mean.i have a jetchip that helped out with a few extra horses too. i am getting some nice 24's soon to finnish the exterior.iinterior is being done in Katskinz leather ostrich on black I have 2 10''s under my rear seat@ 1000Watts RMS each Boston accoustic and i have MB quarts components in all the doors,with a 50wx4 pioneer cd player with 1 Rockford 450 watt amp and 1 memphis Mono Block amp at 2000watts, this system pounds i have over 30k invested and i payed 24k for the truck with my trade of a 99f-150 before finnacing i still owe 8k dollars it but may be for sale soon cause i may be getting in a new SRT 10 i would sell my truck seeing it has 17k miles on and its in beautiful shape for 25k cash with all the sterio equipment and ill throw in a new indash Lcd monitor like in fast and the furious 2 movie clarion,it also has a clifford alarm remote start, for those hot and cold days.but if i cant find a buyer for the price i will just keep it and pay off what i owe and get a new SRT anyways LOL,i just wanted to write a bit since i seen every so happy with there rams i know i love mine so should anyone eles who has 1.i havnt had any problems but the brakes are exspensive so go easy on them the ywere out fast im am putting larger disk on to compisate for the new wheels.
Burnt419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 08:47 PM   #18
ponchonutty
AF Enthusiast

Re: 02 Quadcab Ram 4.7L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnt419
Hey,Guys just thought i would lets you know if your intrested in a new ram it would be a good idea to know what you need for an engine if your looking to haul get the 5.9 if your looking to race Get a New V10 but its 50k Before finnacing,I do a bit of both and have successfully got way more power out of my 4.7L it is stock at 340hp but i have added a cold air induction, I have added a throttle bodie spacer,custom rollpan and stainless grille,true Dual Flowmaster exhaust thats sounds Great.i am planning on getting a whipple charger too, this 4.7L is well faster then any hemi out there i have seen,or raced and if you own one you know what i mean.i have a jetchip that helped out with a few extra horses too. i am getting some nice 24's soon to finnish the exterior.iinterior is being done in Katskinz leather ostrich on black I have 2 10''s under my rear seat@ 1000Watts RMS each Boston accoustic and i have MB quarts components in all the doors,with a 50wx4 pioneer cd player with 1 Rockford 450 watt amp and 1 memphis Mono Block amp at 2000watts, this system pounds i have over 30k invested and i payed 24k for the truck with my trade of a 99f-150 before finnacing i still owe 8k dollars it but may be for sale soon cause i may be getting in a new SRT 10 i would sell my truck seeing it has 17k miles on and its in beautiful shape for 25k cash with all the sterio equipment and ill throw in a new indash Lcd monitor like in fast and the furious 2 movie clarion,it also has a clifford alarm remote start, for those hot and cold days.but if i cant find a buyer for the price i will just keep it and pay off what i owe and get a new SRT anyways LOL,i just wanted to write a bit since i seen every so happy with there rams i know i love mine so should anyone eles who has 1.i havnt had any problems but the brakes are exspensive so go easy on them the ywere out fast im am putting larger disk on to compisate for the new wheels.
I would in no way pay that much for that truck after seeing Dodge vehicle after vehicle comming in for rust repairs. Heck, my Liberty I bought right off the showroom floor and it's rusting big time from the inside out. Dealer won't do anything yet because it's not rusted through yet. Too bad at that point it'd be too late. I know because I do bodywork.
ponchonutty is offline   Reply With Quote