Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 10:53 PM   #1
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
LS1 Driveshafts,Any LT1 part(cams,heads,manifold,sensors)GM gears,Auburn&Eaton posi's

If anyone is interested in a balanced LS1 3 inch aluminum driveshaft. I have them at $125 for AF members with $15 bucks shipping in the US. (this is a ten dollar discount verse my ebay price), I can press on new heavy duty PDQ joints for additional $35. These come with a lite surface polish and balance is guaranteed. (they fit any powertrain or rear from 82 - 02 and deliver a nice performance upgraded from steel one piece or steel 2 piece, not to mention they rid you of that vibration from using a non balanced unit)

I also can can supply used Eaton or Auburn 7.5 - 7.625 posi's for 95 each. For a additional 35 I will press on new bearings. Shipping should be around 25 to anywhere in US (these units are kinda heavy).

I have a few supplies of 3.23 , 3.42 and 3.73 GM 7.5 - 7.625 & 8.5 gears. These I can let go for 50 for 3.23's and 60 for 3.42's & 3.73's. Shipping will be 15 bucks to US.

I also have pretty much any part on a stock LT1 engine. This includes cams, heads (I do port work as well, PM me for pricing and/or references of my work), intake manifold. Exhaust manifolds, blocks, oil pans, valve train components (rockers, lifters, push rods, timing chains & covers), any sensor for the tranny or engine.

Also have a stock firebird 93-97 hood in blue. 30 bucks (nice shape)

Also, incase anyone is interest in supercharging there LT1 with a Paxton SN unit. I can make a mounting bracket using my template for around 200. The other components (including the head unit) can be picked up semi cheaply off ebay. (I would need at very least 5 - 7 business days to cut out and drill the bracket from a aluminum sheet as well as cut the mounting pillars for behind it from 1/2 inch black steel tubing but this is a very economical boost route for those interested (SN head units can be had for like 300 - 500 off ebay and will come with the drive pulley, plus any exhaust shop can make you a discharge pipe for like 50 - 100 bucks or you can go the cheap route and make one from Home depot supplies)
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.

Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
FormulaLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 10:59 PM   #2
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: LS1 Driveshafts,Any LT1 part(cams,heads,manifold,sensors)GM gears,Auburn&Eaton posi's

If anyone wants pics or prices on a part that is not priced here. Just let me know.
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.

Old 10-12-2006, 11:51 PM   #3
blindeyed
eBay aDdict™

Send a message via AIM to blindeyed
Re: LS1 Driveshafts,Any LT1 part(cams,heads,manifold,sensors)GM gears,Auburn&Eaton po

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaLT1
I also can can supply used Eaton or Auburn 7.5 - 7.625 posi's for 95 each. For a additional 35 I will press on new bearings. Shipping should be around 25 to anywhere in US (these units are kinda heavy).
You don't by any chance have access to any Torsen's do you? Kind of wanting to stay away from the cone and clutch setups.

User Guidelines | VB Codes Explained | AF Merchandise
"Each of us, is in the scheme of things, insignificant.
But millions of insignificant people, doing a tiny bit,
can add up to be a very significant force."
blindeyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 12:15 AM   #4
poormillionaire2
AF Enthusiast

Re: LS1 Driveshafts,Any LT1 part(cams,heads,manifold,sensors)GM gears,Auburn&Eaton posi's

Wouldn't happen to have EGR block-off plates with new gaskets would you?
I could use new foglights with hardware and weather stripping. But I'm planning on getting the rest of that crap from Year One next spring.

Current Car
2003 Monte Carlo SS

Sold
2009 Kawasaki Ninja 500R
poormillionaire2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 12:21 AM   #5
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindxeyed
You don't by any chance have access to any Torsen's do you? Kind of wanting to stay away from the cone and clutch setups.
I have a Torsen unit in my old rear actually. I was planning on selling it as a whole but I can always find myself a new one and send you the one I have sitting in the one in my garage. It came out of a 02 Camaro SS that only had 37K then I swapped the bearings for some new one and put maybe at most 500 miles on it. Not that there is really anything to wear anyway. Since the bearings are basically new does 150 + shipping sound fair?. If not I understand and you may be able to find one slightly cheaper with higher miles on ebay.

Old 10-13-2006, 12:30 AM   #6
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poormillionaire2
Wouldn't happen to have EGR block-off plates with new gaskets would you?
I could use new foglights with hardware and weather stripping. But I'm planning on getting the rest of that crap from Year One next spring.
Even if I made you some from a sheet of aluminum I would have to charge more than this guy is getting and he includes the gaskets. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-97...spagenameZWDVW

Old 10-13-2006, 09:34 AM   #7
poormillionaire2
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Even if I made you some from a sheet of aluminum I would have to charge more than this guy is getting and he includes the gaskets. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-97...spagenameZWDVW
I actually e-mailed him about those about payment because I don't have Paypal, but he hasn't gotten back to me. I don't want to buy something that I can't pay for...I guess I'll try again.

Current Car
2003 Monte Carlo SS

Sold
2009 Kawasaki Ninja 500R
poormillionaire2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 10:00 AM   #8
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

If he still does not get back to you. You can just pay someone who has paypal and have them use there account to pay for it and then have you as the shipping address. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Old 10-13-2006, 10:36 PM   #9
blindeyed
eBay aDdict™

Send a message via AIM to blindeyed
Re: LS1 Driveshafts,Any LT1 part(cams,heads,manifold,sensors)GM gears,Auburn&Eaton po

Quote:
I have a Torsen unit in my old rear actually. I was planning on selling it as a whole but I can always find myself a new one and send you the one I have sitting in the one in my garage. It came out of a 02 Camaro SS that only had 37K then I swapped the bearings for some new one and put maybe at most 500 miles on it. Not that there is really anything to wear anyway. Since the bearings are basically new does 150 + shipping sound fair?. If not I understand and you may be able to find one slightly cheaper with higher miles on ebay.
Eh, a little too deep for my pockets right now at this time. Maybe if you still have it around January then I'd love to buy it from you. Kinda tight on money, but I should be good around by January. I'll check with you then to see if you still have it. If not, no biggie. Not like I'm in a rush to get it.

User Guidelines | VB Codes Explained | AF Merchandise
"Each of us, is in the scheme of things, insignificant.
But millions of insignificant people, doing a tiny bit,
can add up to be a very significant force."
blindeyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 10:52 PM   #10
goldz28
AF Moderator

You have any sway bars, nice ones?
Old 10-13-2006, 11:43 PM   #11
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

You looking for the 1LE one's? cause I can give you a sweet deal on either the front or rear and yes they are in nice shape.

Edit- After doing a little searching , you are probably just better off get a new one from these guys http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-G...spagenameZWD1V
Thats a great price and its new. Good luck

Old 01-31-2007, 03:40 AM   #12
NyneWun_Cell91
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to NyneWun_Cell91 Send a message via MSN to NyneWun_Cell91

hey man can you get back to me on the gears and posi...
NyneWun_Cell91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:59 PM   #13
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyneWun_Cell91
hey man can you get back to me on the gears and posi...
Sure can. PM being sent as I type this.

Old 01-31-2007, 08:48 PM   #14
1986Z28
Has a Camaro

Send a message via MSN to 1986Z28

Quote:
Sure can. PM being sent as I type this.
dam you multitasker!

1986 Z28, 400ci SBC, Twin borg warner billet S467 turbos, Reid case powerglide, Moser 9". Holley EFI, Boost Leash. 950RWHP on pump gas, 1200rwhp on race gas (22 psi)

Best ET 1/4: 8.35 @ 170mph (275 drag radial)
Best ET 1/8: 5.44 @ 132mph (275 drag radial)
Best 60': 1.31 on the back tires (275 drag radial)

AF User Rules/Guidelines

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...uidelines.html
1986Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:52 PM   #15
testtube
AF Regular

Looking for a water temp sensor and a heater hose assy. for Lt1.
testtube is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange