Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical
Engineering/Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-23-2003, 10:13 PM   #76
ra227
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: AEM intakes vs.. Intercooler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheurton-skeurto
just fuckin great!!!

i saw this thread "aem intakes vs.. intercooler' and figured, hell this is stupid im not going to gain anything from reading this...but when i saw the thread going 3...4...5...pages, i realized maybe theyres something im missing...
Yeah I thought this to but I realized that I was not missing anything... just a waste of f'ing time.
ra227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 10:05 PM   #77
Smokn91HB
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Smokn91HB
Re: AEM intakes vs.. Intercooler...

yeah you cant intercool a N/A car and like Ricochet said its def. not worth
$400 bucks for at tops maybe 4 HP custom make your own CIA or somthing.....
Smokn91HB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 02:23 AM   #78
CrXb18c1
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CrXb18c1

is it cool if we have a turbo istall and for daily drive?
CrXb18c1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 02:26 AM   #79
Ricochet
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrXb18c1
is it cool if we have a turbo istall and for daily drive?
I don't know man, nobody's ever done that before...
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 01:04 PM   #80
ra227
AF Enthusiast

ra227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 06:51 PM   #81
NOBU-SAN
AF Enthusiast

This is off the meter!! I've never seen such a thing!! Are you going to turbo too? I hope to the Lord that you didn't buy an airfilter that looks like an i.c. Then again, I hope you didn't buy an intercooler w/o buying a turbo!! I'm laughing again just thinking about it.
1998 Civic EX 2dr MT :Koni RSK suspension, ST 19mm Rear Sway Bar, Hawk brake pads, Civic Hybrid wheels(No bullshit), C- West style front bumper, Apexi N1 cat back, AEM cold air, LSR short shifter... more to come!!! Holler back.

2006 SV650: M4 carbon high mount, racetech springs & oil up front, seat cowl, suzuki frame sliders, new shock coming soon......
NOBU-SAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 08:55 PM   #82
Spectre927
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Spectre927
next thing you know he'll be runnin around with a misty mate hooked into the throttle body... stopping every couple of miles to repump it. "it lows aier tempture. horspwr goodr now."

I'm just messin with ya.
Spectre927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 09:39 PM   #83
CrXb18c1
Banned

haha!
Old 12-27-2003, 12:40 AM   #84
pheurton-skeurto
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
haha!
were laughing at you, not with you.
1995 Honda Civic LX
Bone Friggin' Stock
pheurton-skeurto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2003, 02:19 AM   #85
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Send a message via AIM to eckoman_pdx Send a message via Yahoo to eckoman_pdx

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheurton-skeurto
were laughing at you, not with you.
No Kidding. Seriously, CrXb18c1, you sit around asking questions that don't make sense, your typing is below the 1st grade level of english, no one is going to help you. I tired to help you when you asked questions when you first joined, but you felt the need to try and not understand a damn thing any of us said. You type like a moran, of course we are going to start being asses to you. There is only so much stupidity we can take. If this is your form of entertainment, then get the F**K out of here. You are wasting bandwidth (among other things), and the owners of the site paid good money for this shit. If you are seriously this dumb, then don't bother asking us a damn thing, as you obviously can't comprehend a damn word of it. I swear, I mean, try reading your own posts. You sound like a friggen idiot. We don't pick on you because your a "newbie," you'll notice there are other newbie's picking on you. We pick on you because you are dumb as f**k, quite possibly the stupidist person ever to come onto this board. You can't understand a damn thing we say, a 4 year old speaks better english than you, you can't keep your lies straight, the list goes on. Seriously, get a life, get smart, go bug someone else, but I'm sick of this stupidity...I tried being nice earlier...do yourself, and all of us a favor: get the hell off AF if you're going to be so ignorant and stupid. You make the main characters in "Dumb and Dumber" look like friggin geniuses.
eckoman_pdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2003, 08:25 PM   #86
Ricochet
Banned

Re: Re: Re: AEM intakes vs.. Intercooler...

*sniff* ..written like a true poet
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 02:18 AM   #87
Miataracer
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Miataracer Send a message via Yahoo to Miataracer

and with I have with the intercooler manifold set up I am going to go istall on a turbo istall daily drive ok want also install dustcovers look like breaks on crx i borrows from my friend that car races everything no i sold crx i put on crx i just get is stock need the book smarts dont pick on me you be sorry i kick ass stock crx take gsr install nos in dash purge hose gos in turbo more back pressure good for booste

LS1 RX-7 Zoom Zoom
Miataracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 02:40 AM   #88
CrXb18c1
Banned

Oh hell no..that's what you guys all about?>trying to be cool of picking a newbie??fuck that bi tch''! I Just dont know why...these people trying to be cool and shit..they think they're cool of picking on a newbie....you're fu cking moron..shut this fucking thread down before it get overloaded..fu ck! go home and shoot your self rather than sit there and typing words..trying to be cool..fu ck! keep picking on noob..people is starting to get on different ideas on this thread..this thread is fucking about Intake and intercooler..how the fuck did you guys jump to diffirent ideas...oh yeah..Crxb18c1 this and that..if you dont like the question of the thread then get your damn ass ..out..sorry just..get so anoying sometime people trying to be cool..but thanks for the people who had helped me with some mods..
Old 12-28-2003, 04:08 AM   #89
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Send a message via AIM to eckoman_pdx Send a message via Yahoo to eckoman_pdx

Quote:
Oh hell no..that's what you guys all about?>trying to be cool of picking a newbie??fuck that bi tch''! I Just dont know why...these people trying to be cool and shit..they think they're cool of picking on a newbie....you're fu cking moron..shut this fucking thread down before it get overloaded..fu ck! go home and shoot your self rather than sit there and typing words..trying to be cool..fu ck! keep picking on noob..people is starting to get on different ideas on this thread..this thread is fucking about Intake and intercooler..how the fuck did you guys jump to diffirent ideas...oh yeah..Crxb18c1 this and that..if you dont like the question of the thread then get your damn ass ..out..sorry just..get so anoying sometime people trying to be cool..but thanks for the people who had helped me with some mods..
Okay CrXb18c1, listen. I am one of those people you thanked for helping you out with some mods....I gave you advice, remember? The cable hydro tranny thread? Now, I wasn't an ass to you, I didn't pick on you. Neither did these guys at first. WE ARE NOT PICKING ON YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A NEWBIE. The reason you are getting ragged on is because you lie in your posts, your english is choppy and awful, it's very hard to read. You don't make sense when you type. People wonder if what is wrong with you, as you don't seem to understand anything people say when they try to help you. You may THINK you understand, but to the people reading your post, they have no choice to assume you HAVE NO CLUE, since your posts make no sense. So stop with the cursing, and realize NO ONE IS PICKING ON YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NEW!!! Stop crying and using that as an excuse. They are picking on you because you speak awful english, you lie and contradict yourself in your posts, and you make no sense in general. So, either A) type better, stop lying, and actaully try and understand what people are saying to you in posts....or.....B) Stop posting, because as long as you keep this attitude up, no one will help you.....understand???
eckoman_pdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 10:15 AM   #90
Dumped91Hatch
AF Enthusiast

Damn, I missed alot in one week! I always love reading (well trying to read) this guys posts. All sorts of dumb things come out of his mouth. Intake vs. Intercooler? HA HA HA HA. Well atleast now he could use a NX intercooler kit! Maybe he should put a BOV on because of all of the air being ramed into the intake! LOL

Check out my car here My 91 Hatch
Dumped91Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical