Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail
Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail Nissans greatest 4WDs and SUVs
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 09:48 AM   #1
InfinityLady
AF Newbie

Windshield Washer Pump

Can anyone tell me what is involved in installing new windshield washer pumps (front and rear) for my 2001 QX4?....or what labor should be if i took it to a mechanic?

Thank you
InfinityLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:08 AM   #2
jsessums
AF Newbie

Re: Windshield Washer Pump

i have a 96 pathfinder and usually for these cars are the same up until 2004 and for this job you need to take the wheel well cover from the front right front of the wheel and then test your electrical from your pump make sure you are getting power if you are you need new pumps and they just slide out of the windshield wiper fluid reservoir, oh and a little advice save the o rind that does between the pump and reservoir tank. Also just to save you the trouble as far as auto shops go no one sells those pumps so you need to do to the dealership.
jsessums is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail