Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Mustang > Mustang Problem Diagnosis
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Mustang Problem Diagnosis Got a problem you can't fix? Post here and one of our members will answer as soon as possible.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 06:15 PM   #1
Rwhite18
AF Newbie

Neutral safety switch on 68 Mustang or shifter bushings

I have a 1968 Mustang Coupe inline 6 that I have replaced my neutral safety switch because my car wouldn't start and would pop out of park every so often but now my car won't start at all turn the engine turn the key and no engine no click no nothing what now?
Rwhite18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 01:43 PM   #2
mechhound
AF Regular

Re: Neutral safety switch on 68 Mustang or shifter bushings

Some testing would be in order. Tie the wires that hook onto the neutral start switch together for testing. If no joy there, check to see if you are getting power to the fender mounted solenoid through that little slip on wire connected to the solenoid, with the key held in the start position.
mechhound is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Mustang > Mustang Problem Diagnosis