Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Caliber
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
j400sbc5spd
AF Newbie

Exclamation AC problems

In my 07 rt caliber the ac not working checked if the ac needed charge took to dealership so they could fill to specifications i checked codes with a friends computer no codes came up but it said open circut for the foglights and then high voltege to the ac pressure sensor. it used to work fine even with the fog lights cut off so i dont think that would affect it im pretty sure its the high voltage to the sensor ive replaced the sensor and it still doesnt work only time it works is occasionaly when it feels like it but when im parked and in drive if i put to park or neutral itl stop blowing cold air same happens when i step on gasso im stuck on this one could it be the computer sending to much voltage to the sensor??? thats the next thing im going to replace but i dont want to spend an unnecisary 800$ sometimes i feel like totalling the car "by accident" when i avoid crazy drivers not avoid them n let them hit me dealership only takes it as a 6k towards a new car and its worth 10k easy sometimes dodge dissapoints....its summertime in texas 100+temps i need ac
j400sbc5spd is offline   Reply With Quote