Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mercedes-Benz > G-Class
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-15-2003, 11:20 AM   #1
daley
AF Newbie

RH Drive G Wagen

Hi,

Does anyone know where (or even if) you can buy a RH Drive newish G Wagen?

Thanks

Daley
daley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 06:22 PM   #2
Talking Head
AF Newbie

2002 is the last year they made RHDs. I know the guy selling the last one ever built if it is of interest - a g500. But £48,000. There are also a few older ones around 2000 available for about £35-40,000.

The G-Wagen Owner's Association website lists some for sale:
http://www.gwoa.co.uk/forum/viewforu...9b77a3b884fe66
Talking Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 02:43 PM   #3
Swoxy
AF Enthusiast

Caverhsam Garage at www.g-wagen.co.uk is the best place for the G-Wagen in the UK. At the moment they have a 1999 G500 and almost new G55 AMG in stock. From what I've heard, they really know their stuff!
Old 04-06-2005, 02:53 PM   #4
rab nisbet
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Re: RH Drive G Wagen

i have one for sale!
its a 1994 5 door with a tdi sprinter engine fitted.
if you want more info email me on therabster@hotmail.com
i want around £10,000
cheers
ps this is a one off and very fast. its met blue with grey int.
rab nisbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 09:19 AM   #5
annestor
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Re: RH Drive G Wagen

The G wagen is made in India uses the om 616 4 cylinder under license.I own one specially ordered from the factory direct Bajaj.It came with 16" tyres,air con,power steering, central locking.It is 2400cc 4 wheel drive 5 speed normally aspirated engine.Diff locks for front and rear can be specially ordered.I have taken it to jungles and boulder strewn river camp sites.I fitted and made my own snorkel.I am now fitting a 200 amp .Accessory extra battrey to run lights,fans etc. in camp plus I have a 400 watt dc/ac converter for a micro wave oven I am now fitting a roof top tent maybe 6x4 or 8x4 feet a copy of the Maglina made in Italy.
For your info I can arrange to export for around 15,000 US$ cost in India.Shipping extra
Now I need to fit a simple set up to charge the 60 amp.starting battrey plus the 200 amp deep cycle one and use only the acc. battrey in camp so as to always have the starting battrey fully charged The alternator is only rated 35 amps.Any probs using the same alt?I have an aircraft mag switch for 1,2 or both and off positions,I would like to use it as it came off my own Packet aircraft.I studied a lot of dual battrey set ups ,each is more confusing than the other,finally I think the best is a thing called a combiner I want the whole set up to be as simple as possible.I dont mind a totally manual set up,less probs with diodes,relays,solenoids ad infinitum.I love the word KISS.Keep it simple stupid!!!

Any help from those who have done it and found a good set up,pl,contact with a good line diagram.
Many thanks ,

Nestor
annestor is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mercedes-Benz > G-Class